Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my newly futzed Snake Eyes with the Rock n Roll 2.1 Pro. I hadn't messed with him since I got him and displayed him pretty much straight out of the box (noob) The shirt was the biggest pain as it is tight around those biceps, but I think he turned out excellent.

photockn.jpg
"He's got good arms".

tumblr_lu5xfbvewQ1qmr448o1_r1_500.jpg

Here's my newly futzed Snake Eyes with the Rock n Roll 2.1 Pro. I hadn't messed with him since I got him and displayed him pretty much straight out of the box (noob) The shirt was the biggest pain as it is tight around those biceps, but I think he turned out excellent.

photockn.jpg

Damn, that looks awesome. I posted before that I was thinking about doing this. I may have to snag the new muscle body and switch out the TTA I have my Snakes on.

I don't know if you use Rock N Roll's body or picked a new one up from TA, but just a warning, if you didn't know already: that black stretch top stains.

The spandex shirt will look great on the arms, but would look terrible with the Pro 1.2 chest. . .

I believe it was Darth Cruel who tried to put Snake Eyes on the 1.2, and said it looked horrible.

Damn, that looks awesome. I posted before that I was thinking about doing this. I may have to snag the new muscle body and switch out the TTA I have my Snakes on.

I don't know if you use Rock N Roll's body or picked a new one up from TA, but just a warning, if you didn't know already: that black stretch top stains.

I believe it was Darth Cruel who tried to put Snake Eyes on the 1.2, and said it looked horrible.

AND I posted pics of the staining.

Man that is tight !!! I was late to the game and missed Snake Eyes. Gonna have to bite the Bullet and drop $250 on eBay I guess.

They were talking I.C.'s picture with the RnR body being used for Snake Eyes. I think Evilface meant that since the RnR body is just a Pro 1.2 with added muscle arms/sculpted neck that the arms would look good but the goofy sunken stomach and upper chest that sticks out more wouldn't look good in the spandex top. It is hidden a little bit by the rigging but without it, it would stick out more.

I have stuffed the stomach area on almost all my Pro 1.2 figures so far to help fill out the shirts better.

Last edited:

Yeah I found about the staining the hard way. I actually picked up a spare R&R specifically for Snakes so it's fine

do the gaunlets not go on

They do. I just took that pic before I put them on.

Got any more pics, IC?

I'm tempted to do the port as well, but my only concern is that the neck looks a little too long for me. Maybe switching to the shorter neck plug will resolve this.

Took some shots today. And yes I'm happy I switched to the True Type Advanced :)

dscn1877w.jpg

dscn1883o.jpg

dscn1886l.jpg

Did Snake Eyes come with the yellow and red smoke grenades ? That's a nice touch against the all black. Me likey.

Yep. He has three large black pouches (two large GP ones on his belt, and a double M4 pouch on his left thigh) that can be dedicated to them but he comes with just the two smoke grenades. I've been thinking of buying another set of smokes to fill out some of the other pouches.

Back