Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These new Snake Eyes pics are firing me up to pull mine out and play with him.

But I think what I will do is take a loose, partial Snake Eyes that I bought and see what I can bash together out of my spare parts tub.

I was thinking about buying some loose Metal Boss armor for my Snake Eyes but I don't know if it would bulk him up too much. Right now I'm happy with his proportions.

Classic Snakes.

dscn1935q.jpg

dscn1936yk.jpg

Thanks guys :)
It is just a sweater, an uzi, Firefly head and viper goggles. Someone else earlier in the thread used the head and goggles so I thought I'd try it out. The goggles are a perfect match :007
Still want the new Snake Eyes though.

I wonder who that was? :dunno

EVILFACE said:
Make a H harness with those straps. I made Flints Y with Dukes bandolier.

All you'd have to do is disconnect them from the front, fold them up, and tape them or use tiny scale rubber bands to stow them in the back, that's what they do with a real Stabo harness on the ground. Newer versions of this harness have dedicated pouches just for this purpose. Sideshow should've gone newer, especially for SE v2 but they seem not to care about improving their releases.

Waaaaaay back in the beginning of this thread, pictures were taken of the trays with the figure and accessories in them. These pictures have recently come in very handy. I am going tobe certain to continue this practice.

Back