Sideshow? - Rick Deckard - Blade Runner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kinda blows my mind we get umpteen Liam Neesons, or whatever random movie star, but never any Mad Max or Deckard bootlegs.

Like, come on VTS, give us Duplicant Cop already.

I think there would have been more buzz and attention from the licence holders if the sculpt looked more like him. If it was a passion piece they could have really gone to town with it. I still can't believe massive production studios like Sideshow and Hot Toys still can't churn out a good Ford likeness to the point where people question if they have the rights or not. People on these forums in their spare time have gotten much closer.

The whole BR licensing issue disgusts me- all because of greed to get a piece of the pie which probably isn't that big(as far as figures) to begin with

as horrid as this sculpt is, I must say I do like the way they've tackled his hair. I've yet to see a custom sculpt pull off his weird triangle 'do, I think this one does the best job

I have to say that it all looks really good--except for, you know, it not looking like HF.

But the clothes and the detail and finish of the sculpt are good. Like I said in the other thread, I'm disappointed it's not HT, but I'm still interested.

Bummer that it's a one-off. And doubtful the rights holders will all agree.

But ... if they were to do a flashback in the new film (with a de-aged Ford in that outfit) they could possibly work around the licensing issues.

But that's just me wishing! :lol

Bummer that it's a one-off. And doubtful the rights holders will all agree.

But ... if they were to do a flashback in the new film (with a de-aged Ford in that outfit) they could possibly work around the licensing issues.

But that's just me wishing! [emoji38]
You KNOW they are going to do this. Deageing is the hottest thing right now when possible. I would be more surprised if they didn't do it.

204390686aa025ef1ea5893a87360ccd.jpg

Posted by Sideshow today. Wonder if this means anything!!?

Isn't that just a reference to the short story Blade Runner was based on? Could be anything from the franchise, I hope it is a 1/6th Deckard too.

Could just be an electric sheep statue...

Yup, Gossling will be the first offering, will sell poor and Sideshow will cancel the line before getting to Rick Deckard.

Back