Sideshow? - Rick Deckard - Blade Runner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly it means that the figure itself is not up for pre-order. The Jack Burton is, so maybe they just wanted to differentiate between the two.

Seems highly unlikely that SSC would develop one of the most wanted figures of all time, and not sell it.
The ones not up for order yet are listed price tbd. Not this.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Not sold on the sculpt, i think the Treasure Hunter / Space tracker heads look better.
As others have said, i would have preferred HT got it, as it's more likely they would have made a Spinner car as well.

Not sold on the sculpt, i think the Treasure Hunter / Space tracker heads look better.
As others have said, i would have preferred HT got it, as it's more likely they would have made a Spinner car as well.

Hot Toys would have had a Spinner car on display, never to see a pre-order date...

Well I think it looks good! I'm hoping they tweak the head sculpt/paint to get the likeness even closer.
If this does come out and is around $200, I'll buy him.
Same. The figure definitely needs some extra work, and if it's affordable, I'm in! Hope this is the start of a couple of BR figures. Maybe they finally did find a way to get hold of the rights.

I just asked in the livestream if they could give us any info on Deckard and was told "nope :("

So not sure if that just means they can't tell us anything, or if they just didn't know themselves :lol

NECA has figures from the new movie... so some licensing is available. I hope that eventually leads to a high-end 1/6 figure from the original.

Jnix pretty much nailed it.
114621c4aa13206250ce915e7837aa85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While there may be 2049 merch I've always heard that original BR licensed merch was so tied up in legal red tape that it pretty much guaranteed no figures. Perhaps that has changed with this new movie but I wouldn't count on it. Surely if classic BR merch were to be made by any company we'd be seeing it now with the sequel coming out. Sideshow's NOT FOR SALE and no $TBD signs may be indicative of this. Why show what is essentially a OOAK custom? Perhaps it was a spec project or an attempt to get the rights in some way or just an in house project they wanted to show off. :huh

Last edited:
Back