Sideshow? - Rick Deckard - Blade Runner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Supermad Toys has hinted that they'll make one after they finish up their 2049 figures, so I guess we at least have that to look forward to. And it'll probably have a much better likeness than the SS too.

Yeah.....Super-Mad toys are going to make young Deckard.

Yeah, definitely is. So would likely be a tad small again. This was a strange effort to get the license or something. Instead we get bootlegs. Hard to figure out how these things work.

The intensity works for TOD Indy, but Ford was often more serious but serene/detached looking in Blade Runner. What head did you end up going with for your Deckard?

Last edited:
I went with the Inigo head for mine. Which I'm fine with, even though his heads always end up looking a bit too narrow for my taste. I tried to heat up and shorten mine a bit, but it only helped a little.

20190407_175231 (2).jpg

20190407_175003 (3).jpg

You would need to add rows of vertical stitching to achieve that look. It would look fine from the front, but the stitching would show up on the back of the collar. To do it properly, would require picking apart the collar to separate the 2 layers. A lot of fiddly work for sure.

The only other option is to glue a piece of ruched fabric on top. Not sure how neat that would look.

Yeah I've considered both of those options, but both seem less than ideal. :D

It's a shame, because the collar is one of the coolest parts of that outfit and the one thing I was hoping this would get right.

Back