Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She really did ruin TF3. I think TF4 will be the best one. It be like Revenge of the Sith, less goofy and more serious dark tone. Might see some deaths of the main characters :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know guys, I want to be positive but 4 has the same writer as 2 and 3, namely Ehren Kruger, who has never written a film that I liked. He actually makes Orci and Kurtzman from the first film look good, which is quite impressive actually.

If you're going to "reboot" the fourth film in a franchise that has failed to capitalize on what the first film offered, getting the guy who wrote the 2nd and 3rd installments seems like the place to start. And stick with the same director too cos he's awesome and not a self indulgent tool who thinks everything besides the robots are central to the story

If you're going to "reboot" the fourth film in a franchise that has failed to capitalize on what the first film offered, getting the guy who wrote the 2nd and 3rd installments seems like the place to start. And stick with the same director too cos he's awesome and not a self indulgent tool who thinks everything besides the robots are central to the story

Blunt and to the point. :lol

Check on ebay mate... Much smaller and less details if compare with Prime1 IMO :)

I just bought a 2nd Optimus EX from a buddy who's WL just converted a few days ago, then changed his mind. I'm keeping mine but if anyone is interested in the EX and missed it PM me.

Just to be clear I paid slightly over retail for it, so I wont be selling it for $2300. I can transfer the order if you're interested.

Chris

You just posted yesterday. Give it more time. LOL! :lol

I posted the same thing over on SF and got 10 PM's in an hour. Haven't got one here yet. Thought at least one person would have been interested by now.

Just sayin :)

are u talking about the SS version or Prime 1, this is the SS Prime thread

Prime 1 Optimus EX.

Chris

Just got a deal on an EX prime I couldn't resist. Will post pics on arrival. Would love the prime 1 version but way too expensive

Back