Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most beautify statue is here!!!
4cb75a61.jpg

5902f568.jpg

853cbf27.jpg

067de2e0.jpg

f9299e1c.jpg

haha.....i knew....you going to keep both?

I still have not decided yet. I got the 2nd because I was afraid of getting a bad one from Sideshow and not being able to get a replacement.
I will hold it for a while and see how the market goes. At least I can get my $1200 anytime.

Cheers

#17 / 500 is here, it's the lowest# I got from sideshow so far :yess:

He is so amazing, will post pics later.

Question for those who have received it: does yours have transparent sticker on the chest (the red parts below the wiper)? It's hard to tell from the pictures.

He is so damn impressive, much better in person. Sideshow did a great job to ensure the quality on this piece.

11jorhv.jpg

29mw30h.jpg

2d1pqbt.jpg

73gtig.jpg

Now bring on the Bumblebee Sideshow! :rock

Does the lower the number means better quality? Or vise versa. Is it really true,cause more practice means perfect, right.

Does the lower the number means better quality? Or vise versa. Is it really true,cause more practice means perfect, right.

Nah, I think they number the bases at the end and stick it on so it's not the order they are made. But from that viewpoint if you're painting your 650th Optimus Prime, you prolly just wanna get done and don't give a crap about the quality at that point.

I have the case just no optimus yet :lol

check out aslan gfx's collection. The case I have is the same :)

I finally got this yesterday!

The most beautify statue is here!!!

#17 / 500 is here, it's the lowest# I got from sideshow so far :yess:

He is so amazing, will post pics later.

Congrats on the freaking Amazing Autobot Leader :clap

Finally the wait is over :yess:

Just finished building my case. Its great, will do the job nicely :yess:
Was able to do it by myself, wasnt too bad at all :D

Optimus must be big :horror

sounds good bro... Congrats on the Case :clap

So as I am so impatient I managed to speak to Fed Ex and pick up Optimus before it left the depot to be delivered to me tomorrow. The customs charge on this is going to be mahoosive but as you will see well worth it! Also just a bit of background this is my first real non life size i have been after.

Outer box was massive
c8be73ad.jpg

Inner box well packaged but looked liked it had been bounced around quite a bit.
2b9728ac.jpg

Now the good stuff!
cb0eeae0.jpg

As has been mentioned base is huge and very light and got number 64.
2d7d70a8.jpg

Interestingly packaging is the same as exclusive just with out the swords :(
1ec22198.jpg

In its glory
e564e01f.jpg

And for scale!
ef6c8d04.jpg

Please note this is not my camera but a crappy work one as my bro has my nice Canon 600d in Japan. Will take some close ups shortly...

Congrats Brother!
Bring us Bumblebee now SIdeshow!

love me some bumblebee but its decepticon time bro ;) megatron would be an obvious choice but i think more people would be pumped over a shockwave(clearly the coolest figure in the last movie) or starscream, blackout?

Back