Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ASK SIDESHOW
Friday, September 30th, 2011
Does Sideshow have any plans to make Megatron or Shockwave in the future?
The design team is actively looking at all things Transformers for a suitable follow up to Optimus Prime.

:impatient:

Its got to be a villian, but i dont like the new design for megatron. They should of incorporated the original G1 look on megatron.

Its got to be a villian, but i dont like the new design for megatron. They should of incorporated the original G1 look on megatron.

For the movie that would have looked majorly retarded...a G1 looking Megatron. In the cartoons sure, but in a blockbuster movie, not a chance.

For the movie that would have looked majorly retarded...a G1 looking Megatron. In the cartoons sure, but in a blockbuster movie, not a chance.

Well he shouldn't have turned into a pistol but they should have kept the iconic arm cannon. Getting rid of that was dumb.

Mine still isnt here. If I even started telling about the fiasco I had with fedex today, id crack :mad:

Not today.. raging :mad:

Thats too bad bro. I feel your pain. When my replacement Optimus EX and Lion-O EX(both replacements) shipped out together to me I accidentally missed the UPS driver by 15 mins. I called UPS immediately to request a will call pick up for the same day, but by the time I called the UPS rep said I was 10mins too late. The rep did say however that they could hold the packages for me for the next day to pick up on a Saturday. I woke up early the next day and went to the UPS center to pick them. Once there the UPS rep said that the packages were picked out, but that they were in a trailer for Monday's will call pick ups and that they could not retrieve them. I was pissed I had to wait till Monday and that I had been misinformed, but I couldn't do a damn thing about it. Finally when I went on Monday morning to pick up the packages they only had the Lion-O statue and not the Optimus. They did not know where the Optimus package was. I was supper pissed after the big run around. It turned out later that Optimus was with the UPS driver and out for delivery. Finally got him at 7pm, opened him up and was disappointed with the paint issues that it had. So yeah, I feel your pain. Hopefully yours will be in your hands soon and perfect as I hear Sideshow is running very low on replacement pieces.

Last edited:
Thanks J Rodimus. I feel a bit better :lol

I was about to flip when I came home and it wasnt here..but its just arrived! #170/500. Its amazing! A grail for sure :D im soo happy with it.

Too good to be true.. Need replacement legs :monkey2. One of the "toes" has snapped off :mad:

____! Dude that is beyond ____ty. My Optimus has not been drop shipped from Sideshow yet so I am getting very worried to how this is going to show up once it comes here considering I'm seeing a pattern of broken or busted pieces with this statue.

Fingers crossed yours is ok. Its a shame because mine is pretty much perfect paint wise etc. Whoever painted it did an awesome job. pics of damage.

2011-10-05210407.jpg

2011-10-05210417.jpg

Congrats on finally recieving yours laudel,a shame it arrived damaged.Me myself have 2 defected guns right now and waiting for a second replacement,this is one damn beautiful statue but it is REALLY fragile too.

Just got my UPS tracking number for Optimus! Should be here next Wednesday, Oct. 12. YES!!!

Congrats on finally recieving yours laudel,a shame it arrived damaged.Me myself have 2 defected guns right now and waiting for a second replacement,this is one damn beautiful statue but it is REALLY fragile too.

Thanks man :) pics really dont do it justice. It is a sight to behold.

Just got my UPS tracking number for Optimus! Should be here next Wednesday, Oct. 12. YES!!!

Looking forward to hearing what you think. You will not be dissapointed.:rock

Back