Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big base, big Guy!! He is huge!! # 90 in the house!

08b443a8.jpg

8bd21de6.jpg

130fc890.jpg

Congrats Jye :clap The base is huge. The Avatar AMP suit was the same it had a massive base but it is hollow and as light as a feather. Probably a good thing as it would weigh a ton if it was solid and I think you would have trouble finding a shelf strong enough to display it on.

Congrats Jye :clap The base is huge. The Avatar AMP suit was the same it had a massive base but it is hollow and as light as a feather. Probably a good thing as it would weigh a ton if it was solid and I think you would have trouble finding a shelf strong enough to display it on.

:exactly:

I received my Optimus Prime. All i can say is: Unbelievable!
It is such an incredible piece and i am so relieved i received it in perfect condition.
The pics do not show what this piece really is in front of you. Impressive. Of course It is Optimus Prime and we would gladly get a 50 inches optimus but the problem would be how to ship it and where to display it. Now with the piece in my hands I am glad that i ordered it and I can say IT is worth every dollar of the $1200. After having it right in front of me I can say that I would pay more for it if i had missed the oportunity of pre-ordering it.
The base as other fellow Freaks said is huge and VERY light. It feels like it is made of foam or card board. The Base sticks 5 inches out of a Besta shelf unfortunatedly and looks horrible on it. We really need a nice stand for it. I am gonna upload my horrible pics and i will be posting them later.
All the wait was really worth after all! I am very happy and could not expect to be feeling the way I am right now and that is the reason I love Collecting.

Have a great long weekend Freaks!

Last edited:
Yes, it's so true that this amazing does worth $1200, now it does worth around $3500, the detail is amazing the size is big enough, its true that I still can't find a place to display him, its so different with pics and in hand pics, everyone will say "wow" when they see it!!
Congrats on the follow members!!

I'm kind of sad right now :(

not sure what to do.....my base is making noise inside when I shake it. Is this normal? Can you check yours too? something is loose inside. :(

because of this, i don't want to take any more pics.

img1627ss.jpg

img1636ks.jpg

I'm kind of sad right now :(

not sure what to do.....my base is making noise inside when I shake it. Is this normal? Can you check yours too? something is loose inside. :(

because of this, i don't want to take any more pics.

Do not worry! My base also makes noise with something loose in it. Just like my Thor`s base.

ok :( My Thor PF base makes the noise too. I really don't know what do as I guess I want a perfect base/statue since it is my grail statue :(

Do not worry! My base also makes noise with something loose in it. Just like my Thor`s base.

Back