Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once the movie comes out a lot of people will want to order one , most places except sideshow are already sold and the exclusive well first time in sideshow history that a waitlist is closed even before the product has been shipped

once the movie comes out a lot of people will want to order one , most places except sideshow are already sold and the exclusive well first time in sideshow history that a waitlist is closed even before the product has been shipped

Yeah, once the movie hits demand for this may skyrocket.

I don't have this on PO, but I've been following the thread and I feel your pain. The wait on this has been ridiculous. Even I'm waiting to see in-hand pics of this!!!

I'm sure it will be worth the wait though.

I can't wait to get this. It will be a great piece. I'm not sure how high the demand will be with the high price. It could be a hard one to sell for much above the retail, unless it's the EX of course.

I believe the regular will sell even more because it's only 500 es, this master piece is so nice that when people have it in hand they will want to buy it, again , I have seem it at sdcc, so I don't regret to get both ex and regular and hopefully sell one later on, it big money, so I need a back up!

Final flex is now end of July

Item Name: Optimus Prime Maquette Exclusive

Item#: 4000321

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

7/20/2011 $191.99

I am really thinking of getting this now, i think this will be like goldust in the future.......... trying to resist, may have to sell some statues to make room

Back