Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are most likely inspecting every single one going out and most likely trying to perfect the shipping box so there are no returns. It's good what Sideshow is doing.

They are most likely inspecting every single one going out and most likely trying to perfect the shipping box so there are no returns. It's good what Sideshow is doing.

I really hope that is the reason. The wait would have been worth it if we get a perfect OP.

the most important thing is that optimus comes perfect , sideshow knows that a lot of returns will cost them a fortune

:lecture agree with all of the comments. I really hope it is because they are inspecting them and no other reason :)

Well, we've now missed a couple of expected shipping dates and its now getting pushed back further. If its get pushed back again, not good.

They probably planned to have him pushed back to as close as DOTM release as possible.

Strangely, the piece has not started shipping and the Ex has no more waitlist just sold out.

From the news letter:

Pre-Order the Optimus Prime Maquette now, and in very little time this 'Revenge of the Fallen' collectible will be transforming onto your shelves! Only TWENTY (20) pieces of this autobot leader are available, so order quickly.

That's pretty much a sell out of 500 regs and 150 EX, before being shipped. Add the deposit and there won't be to many cancels.

From the news letter:

Pre-Order the Optimus Prime Maquette now, and in very little time this 'Revenge of the Fallen' collectible will be transforming onto your shelves! Only TWENTY (20) pieces of this autobot leader are available, so order quickly.

That's pretty much a sell out of 500 regs and 150 EX, before being shipped. Add the deposit and there won't be to many cancels.

dude....I am ordering now....
I was going to order from some other store, but all sold out !!

this piece will become a grail for sure , and the exclusive version even more than a grail

this piece will become a grail for sure , and the exclusive version even more than a grail

I agree! That is why I need to sale either one, still decide which one to sale , i really like this piece, maybe I should keep the ex...... Saw him on sdcc, very Improssive , will become Grail for sure!!!

From the news letter:

They always say that in newsletters, the 20 pieces could very well be 200 pieces for all we know cos there is no low quantity meter up. It's a marketing ploy : P Still, can't wait for this to ship! : )

Back