Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people wants to see in hand pictures before ordering. Besides there's no rush ssc still have them on preorder.

6/20/2011 release date, I did not flex pay. I need money ASAP. How many hot toys can I sell to pay for this statue? I wish I had mark 1 to sell or the avp predators, that should cover the statue. I guess I have to call my friend, Chase Morgan. Lol.

I think people wants to see in hand pictures before ordering. Besides there's no rush ssc still have them on preorder.

If you haven't allready ordered the ex,that's what i advice people to do.It's hard to trust Sideshow a 100% when you hear horror stories about the final products.

6/20/2011 release date, I did not flex pay. I need money ASAP. How many hot toys can I sell to pay for this statue? I wish I had mark 1 to sell or the avp predators, that should cover the statue. I guess I have to call my friend, Chase Morgan. Lol.

It that a firm release date?

:exactly: that's what i would have done too if i didn't ordered the exclusive , i guess now its just a big risk i took :rotfl

I think it sucks for people who are all paid up on this and no word on release date...but its good for people like me who have yet to pull the trigger lol.

At the moment, I only put down a deposit of $220 for the regular so it isn't that bad. I really want to see this peice but at the same time I could wait a bit longer and save up for the final down payment. I just hope that this extra delay is for perfecting the paint apps.

It says $4200 best offer. Whos to say you offer 1600 he wont take it? One thing to think about is when the last movie came out, customs sold sold as high as $6K!

A few of these might pull 3.5-5K in July. Glad I got one EX

I got the EX also: Congrats to all who got the Ex. For $1200

Many place sold out the regular ones, I want to buy one from outside of Ss, you can get really good price like that, maybe $300 cheaper basic on where I live in ca, the tax is crazy.

Back