Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow said that they are waiting for the next movie to come out in a couple of months and then they will decide who is next so maybe at the end of the year there will be a picture of the next piece.

Sideshow said that they are waiting for the next movie to come out in a couple of months and then they will decide who is next so maybe at the end of the year there will be a picture of the next piece.

and then the long wait begins ...again :impatient:

Now the question is to order or not to order I love it but its so expensive I could cancel some stuff I have at alter ego does anyone know how much alter ego charges if you cancel items.

I'd love to have this, it's awesome but I've got way to much on PO to add this to my list. Hopefully SS will realise another version later down the line.

The movie IMHO was a POS,no wonder this piece still for sale.If was the APU Matrix this would be gone long ago.

The movie IMHO was a POS,no wonder this piece still for sale.If was the APU Matrix this would be gone long ago.

The only reason this peice is still available is cause of the econmomy and the price of it. This piece will be amazing one of sideshows best.

I have a question if someone could help i saw the exclusive and the regular are the same price I was thinking about flex paying the ex on the waitlist but is that even possible cause the payments started in dec for the ex I can still flex the regular but I wanted the exclusive cause iwas going to put the energy sword in one hand and the blaster in the other.

I have a question if someone could help i saw the exclusive and the regular are the same price I was thinking about flex paying the ex on the waitlist but is that even possible cause the payments started in dec for the ex I can still flex the regular but I wanted the exclusive cause iwas going to put the energy sword in one hand and the blaster in the other.

Does anyone have an awnser for me

Does anyone have an awnser for me

From my personal option, the ex is only edition for 150, and the first time sold out in 20 mins, I really think it's hard to find a ex now, people been sold this over $2200 on eBay, if I were u, just find a authorize seller on eBay and buy from him to save 10% off deal.

I want to flex pay iwould never spend this much all at once to hard of a hit ican still flex the regular but was wondering if i could waitlist the ex with the flex pay option I seen the flex pay on the ex started back in dec and the flex pay on the reg starts like the 15th of april which means the payments havent started yet.

Guess If i do decide to get this iwilll just order the regular from sideshow and flex pay it since its not sold out yet iifgured theres a good chance of canceleations on the ex cause of the price but who would throw away 250 on the nrd that would be pretty dumb.

I would get on the Flex for the regular and get on the Flex waitlist for the EX. If the EX converts which at this stage is not very likely Sideshow will swap out your reg order into an EX order for you.

From my personal option, the ex is only edition for 150, and the first time sold out in 20 mins, I really think it's hard to find a ex now, people been sold this over $2200 on eBay, if I were u, just find a authorize seller on eBay and buy from him to save 10% off deal.

Doesn't really work 10% like $200 off coz ebay only charges fee up to $50 max or 10% if lower than $50.

It's very unlikely to get EX at this point but if u are lucky enough u will find dumb people like ME who by accident cancel my order for Optimus EX. And I didn't realize cancelling it by mistake after 1 month or so. I have been on the waitlist for months or so. I doubt I will ever get it haha.

Back