Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very unlikely to get EX at this point but if u are lucky enough u will find dumb people like ME who by accident cancel my order for Optimus EX. And I didn't realize cancelling it by mistake after 1 month or so. I have been on the waitlist for months or so. I doubt I will ever get it haha.

I woulld have begged and pleaded with sideshow to get it back but at least get the regular the swords are nice but i think the guns are were its at. IF i had an ex Iwould have a sword in one hand and the gun in the other that would look so sweet.

If I was a bettin man Iwould say the next transformers mauqette will be megatron but I hope its starscream.

Last edited:
:lecture

This has to be next or SSC can GTFO :lol :wink1:

I really want Bumblebee next but i'd buy Megatron if he was the next one.

Bumble bee would be sweet but would make more sense to give us a decpticon next I would love to see iron hide too

Bumble bee would be sweet but would make more sense to give us a decpticon next I would love to see iron hide too

Yeah a Decpticon would make more sense i guess, we'll just have to wait and see but hopefully it won't be years before we see anything else.

It's very unlikely to get EX at this point but if u are lucky enough u will find dumb people like ME who by accident cancel my order for Optimus EX. And I didn't realize cancelling it by mistake after 1 month or so. I have been on the waitlist for months or so. I doubt I will ever get it haha.

All my NRD stuff has a call to cancel next to it so I can't cancel it online, I thought everyone had the same thing.

it might be bumblebee too ...

This is the only other Transformer I am willing to buy and to pay over $1000. In my opinion it has to be Bumblebee. It will look so sick that big yellow robot on my shelf! :)
Light up feature on this one Please!

This is the only other Transformer I am willing to buy and to pay over $1000. In my opinion it has to be Bumblebee. It will look so sick that big yellow robot on my shelf! :)
Light up feature on this one Please!

If bumblebee is over $300 he will not sell well unless he is very limited

:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap how the hell did you do that???????

just checked and luckily my order for the exclusive is still there :yess:

Which would you rather have... The spiderman trilogy (spidey, venom and carnage) or optimus...

I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow made Sentinel Prime as their next maquette.They have nothing planned before TF3 though as they said themselves in a A and Q earlier:

"No news, but we’re eager to see more of the characters appearing in Transformers 3. The film will heavily influence our decision for the next product."

I feel like I should not PO the exclusive optimus. I was the lucky 150. But I don't feel that way, anymore. The closer the release date the more I am unsure and scared. I don't want to lose my deposit, and I don't want my wife to find the $1200 credit card bill. Was I crazy to PO to buy this? Would it be worth the arguments? I need help!!!!!!!!!! My name is bob and I am a collect-a-holic.

I feel like I should not PO the exclusive optimus. I was the lucky 150. But I don't feel that way, anymore. The closer the release date the more I am unsure and scared. I don't want to lose my deposit, and I don't want my wife to find the $1200 credit card bill. Was I crazy to PO to buy this? Would it be worth the arguments? I need help!!!!!!!!!! My name is bob and I am a collect-a-holic.

Just cancel it...tell them the reason is because you dont think they will deliver on the quality of the piece. They will cancel it and refund the $240....trust me. Not like its far from the truth anyway...

Chris

i wouldn't cancel my PO if i were you , just wait how it turns out and if you don't like it well you can easily sell it afterwards for the price you bought it

If I were you I wouldn't cancel it. But NOTHING is worth the argument with ur wife until u can prove u may resell it at higher price then she'll drop it off :)

Back