Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comment guys. I will keep my PO on the ex version. How would I hide optimus prime from my wife? I can't keep him in my socks like I do with my money. I'm sure it will be a huge sucker. Very hard to hide. Maybe in the kitchen she doesn't go in there! Lol.

Thanks for the comment guys. I will keep my PO on the ex version. How would I hide optimus prime from my wife? I can't keep him in my socks like I do with my money. I'm sure it will be a huge sucker. Very hard to hide. Maybe in the kitchen she doesn't go in there! Lol.

Lol it's damn funny. haha..

you can transform him into a truck and hide him in your garage :rotfl

I would keep my order for this especially if it is the EX. With a bit of luck the next movie won't be a steaming unwatchable turd like the second one and if SS make a Megatron to go with this it will be a sought after piece if it isn't enough already.

Me to :yess: I couldnt afford to get all of them at this kind of price. I'd get bumblebee for sure though.

Me to :yess: I couldnt afford to get all of them at this kind of price. I'd get bumblebee for sure though.

I'd probably be able to get them all because they would be spaced out and Flexpay is a big help! but space would be an issue so i'd really like to get Bumblebee and be done with it. :)

If I still lived the parents I could. Couldn't now I've my own place :lol bills bills!! Though I suppose flex could help. Hmmm

you will have plenty of time to save up money for the next piece since it's probably going to take two years again before we see the piece in hand

If I still lived the parents I could. Couldn't now I've my own place :lol bills bills!! Though I suppose flex could help. Hmmm

You trying to say i live at home? JK :lol :wink1:

Nah i've got my own home and the bills are a killer but as Vaako says we'll have loads of time to save, the problem will be all the other statues we'll want to buy from now until then. :slap

I'd probably be able to get them all because they would be spaced out and Flexpay is a big help! but space would be an issue so i'd really like to get Bumblebee and be done with it. :)

That's my plan! I just want to get Bumblebee And be done with it!

I want Bumblebee too but it won't be complete without the villain - Megatron :)

Back