Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing is going yo be ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ing SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing is going yo be ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ing EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMENDED :D

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing is going yo be ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ing SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You like that Pitu? That was Idol Workshop's modeling opus for the last year or so. I busted so much a** on that piece that I can't even sit on the loo correctly anymore ;)

You like that Pitu? That was Idol Workshop's modeling opus for the last year or so. I busted so much a** on that piece that I can't even sit on the loo correctly anymore ;)

Dude!!!! its ____ing amazing!!!!!!!! Klauder Showed me some pictures of the one he is holding on the video and that this is huge!!!! Detailed!!!! its ____ing amazing!!!!!! Kick ass mother ____ing job papo!!!!!!! :rock :rock

It looks amazing...

but my wallet is going to take a hell of a hit I'm sure :slap

Must have for me though.

Dude!!!! its ____ing amazing!!!!!!!! Klauder Showed me some pictures of the one he is holding on the video and that this is huge!!!! Detailed!!!! its ____ing amazing!!!!!! Kick ass mother ____ing job papo!!!!!!! :rock :rock

this is gonna be at least 1K easily by the looks of all the detail and time going into it. 1K I get to save though

Gotta start saving for this now, I'll cancel all my other preorders to get this piece. From the parts we just saw, this is going to be phenomenal.

I'm a little torn. loved the first movie but the second not so much.

This however does look awesome. darn it, i need more space!

Very happy with the final pose on this, one of the angles shown in the video was perfect, would defintely be my main display angle for him. I'm really glad they're not bothering with giving him damage, this thing between pose and pristine condition will look amazing. It'll cost more, but also look much better than the Pop statue.

Man this thing looks huge.....well....I guess I gatta order it now.......:yess:

But if you make this hollow SS...were going to have words :tap

Chris

Last edited:
Back