Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this thing looks huge.....well....I guess I gatta order it now.......:yess:

But if you make this hollow SS...were going to have words :tap

Chris

Hate to break it to you chris but I think this will be hollow. Just a question of how hollow. Please make it a thicker cast SS.

Been waiting for this for a long time,can`t freaking wait!

I think it`s safe to say that the Gun is for the exclusive only.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you chris but I think this will be hollow. Just a question of how hollow. Please make it a thicker cast SS.

Yep. Many SS casts are hollow, but in the past they have been much thicker and feel very heavy...enough to think that it may be a solid cast.

Ordinary character from one of the worst sequels of all time.
But even unpainted this looks unbelievable.
If Sideshow pulls off an automotive style paint finish on this it will be one of their best.

Not really sure why Sideshow still hasn't released a product from a movie that has long since come and gone. Optimus looks great in the video, but this is the farthest they've gotten since Nov.? What have they been doing this whole time? Anyways, I hope that this piece can be passed off as a general Optimus Prime movie collectible and not something specifically related to T2. I may pick this up depending on price, but I want Bumblebee the most.

How much and does it come with Adam Ross 'cuz that southern drawl is just too much for my lusty self to handle!:drool

:D

Maybe around the range of 499-699!?.....:confused:

optimus04.jpg

optimus02.jpg

optimus03.jpg

optimus01.jpg

optimus06.jpg

optimus05.jpg

optimus07.jpg

Looks about the same height as General Grievous.....and twice as fragile!:google

$499!?......:monkey3

Pretty please?:pray:

This thing will be expensive as hell but i have been prepared ever since i saw the announcement video last year so i have money put aside.

It sure looks to be fragile but Sideshow can`t risk that and have half of the Their Optimus Prime`s Maquettes returned for a replacement or refund,i hope they know what they`re doing.

:rotfl

Okay, fine. $799. Nothing more, better less!

no less than 1K easily. You compare a Predator Maquette (1,000) and this, huge difference. This has ridiculous detail in it. You could compare this piece to the AMP suit thing as well (1,200). I'm betting price is closer to the AMP suit.

I can see this going for a grand. It looks way more complex than anything they've done so far. :google

If the ALIENS warrior was $800, this will likely be well above that, I could see this being $1500-$2000.

Back