Sideshow Jason Momoa Aquaman 2018 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like this piece. One thing that stands out to me (that I love btw) that I haven’t scene in any of the other statues are the neck tattoos SS have painted. Unless I’ve missed it-neither Prime1, DCC or HT have done that.

So this Aquaman and Batgirl must have been on the boat from China before everything shut down. Anything due to ship after will surely experience significant delays.

I am surpised by this one, its looks pretty good for ssc quality and the $$$ is right. I may have to buy this sushi but i would be breaking my golden rule to never buy another pf from ssc again. Ive been good about not breaking it for atleast 3 -4 years but this might be the one. I am not really feeling the prime 1 version although that may change when we see the production pieces, i actually think this hs turned out great for ssc effort although im sure the paint work of the face will be disappointing up close in hand. Looks good from a distance in that video though. I think his eyes are painted the wrong color, i dont remember them being yellowish brown like that

I am surpised by this one, its looks pretty good for ssc quality and the $$$ is right. I may have to buy this sushi but i would be breaking my golden rule to never buy another pf from ssc again. Ive been good about not breaking it for atleast 3 -4 years but this might be the one. I am not really feeling the prime 1 version although that may change when we see the production pieces, i actually think this hs turned out great for ssc effort although im sure the paint work of the face will be disappointing up close in hand. Looks good from a distance in that video though. I think his eyes are painted the wrong color, i dont remember them being yellowish brown like that

The eyes are accurate to his standalone film, whereas in the Justice League film it was a greyish blue colour.

As I’ve mentioned elsewhere his skin complexion is way too brown. I just rewatched his scenes in both films and it’s nowhere this shade.

The eyes are accurate to his standalone film, whereas in the Justice League film it was a greyish blue colour.

As I’ve mentioned elsewhere his skin complexion is way too brown. I just rewatched his scenes in both films and it’s nowhere this shade.

I agree the complexion is a little dark but overall, this is one of SSC's best movie related pieces.

I agree the complexion is a little dark but overall, this is one of SSC's best movie related pieces.

It’s more than a little dark really, but the statue overall looks great. Part of me is sad I had to cancel, but I have the 1/3 JL version, and I’ve got Prime 1’s other 1/3 scale on preorder not to mention Queen Studios 1/2 scale piece, and with this pieces skin complexion it’ll stick out like a sore thumb.

I'm amazed this came out as good as it did. In-hand pics look better than the proto. Compared to recent movie character efforts from SS... well, there's really no comparison:

PF Comp.jpg

The Secret Sanctuary review...

Excellent review! I’m even more excited to receive mine now. I liked the brief bit in the beginning about the character. I didn’t care for the movie the first time around but gave it another chance recently and really enjoyed it. The first time I think I went in, expecting it to suck, and didn’t give it a fair shake. I didn’t really like Aquaman as a character until the Geoff Johns New 52 run.

Back