Sideshow Imperial AT-AT Driver Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Hopefully either Sideshow or HT will show Royal Guard (and Senate Guard). Been waiting on those forever.

Hopefully the exclusive will be a second helmet with the red stripe on the back :rock

Pilot luke should have come with helmeted and unhelmeted heads. I don't like our chances for a second ATAT driver helmet.:(

Hopefully the exclusive will be a second helmet with the red stripe on the back :rock
Pilot luke should have come with helmeted and unhelmeted heads. I don't like our chances for a second ATAT driver helmet.:(
You never know. Secondary headsculpts have been exclusives before, like with Hoth Luke. It'd be smart if they included it with the regular figure, actually, b/c then a lot of people that would've been happy with one figure will buy two.

Looks good. Hopefully either Sideshow or HT will show Royal Guard (and Senate Guard). Been waiting on those forever.
Yep, Royal Guard is a definite purchase. Can't believe how much good stuff there still is to mine within the OT. More than I'll ever be able to display, that's for sure.

You never know. Secondary headsculpts have been exclusives before, like with Hoth Luke. It'd be smart if they included it with the regular figure, actually, b/c then a lot of people that would've been happy with one figure will buy two.

The alternate ATAT driver helmet with the red tape would only be noticeably different from the back (BD Hoth Luke was obviously different from the front.) However, if SCC included that second helmet it would be an unbelievably cool bonus.

Sets like Luke Hoth are a great example of totally justified pricing. As usual some ragged on the headsculpt, but the EX of that set was one of the best values for money SSC had released in years - three headsculpts, two lightsabers, blaster, great stand with sculpted ice pieces. I love that set.

If SSC is going to head into the $200+ territory going forward, they need to start tossing in something to sweeten the deal like they did with Luke Hoth. A unique rocky base big enough for both Jawas (maybe with a little piece of junk sculpted on the side) to me would have put that set's pricepoint into the "okay" column.

With this guy, my SW want list is almost complete.....

C3P0
R2D2
Count Dooku - Still waiting
AOTC Anakin - Still waiting
2-1B - Still waiting
Boba Fett
Bespin Luke
Jango Fett
Biker Scout
Tie Fighter Pilot
AT-AT Driver
ESB Vader
Jawas
Emperor
Royal Guard - Still waiting
Yoda
Chewy
AOTC Padme - Still waiting

I wish HT was making this instead. I am not sure the Sideshow body will be decent.

Wait -- what? 2-1B? That has to be because you had the toy as a kid or something? Seems really background relative to your list.

2-1B was totally different in expanded universe stories. He was an imperial spy the whole time, later teamed up with IG-88 and was kind of a ladies man. Maybe it was the 50's microphone. EX could have removable head so liqueur could be stored inside, his glass belly showing the level. :clap

It looks awesome so far, and I imagine the suit will be as good as the Snowtrooper's.

OT...let's see:

Stormtrooper
Sandtrooper
Imperial Navy Trooper (aka "Death Squad Commander")
Death Star Gunner
TIE Pilot
AT-AT Driver
Snowtrooper
Scout Trooper

I left out variants like ESB or ROTJ style stormtroopers, omitted Imperial officers and AT-ST drivers. Eight? That's all of them?

Imperial Gunner would be sweet.

359932d1436292946-ssc-punisher-preview-16.jpg

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...359932d1436292946-ssc-punisher-preview-16.jpg

AT-AT Driver is looking good, though not sure on the boots.

I think the AT-AT Driver steals the show in that line-up.

It's looking good. So is the Threepio, actually. The shorter Jawa looks much better than the tall...although the TIE pilot looks good (nice gloves) the character has always been problematic for me...black on black with gloss obscuring detail, no weapons...I'm just not sure they display well.

Back