Sideshow Imperial AT-AT Driver Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The AT-AT Driver is really sweet looking... guess I'll keep my Marmit around until this one ships then swap 'em out. Don't really need two, but I have to have this one :lecture

Both the AT-AT driver and the Tie pilot look great in these pics. Almost looks like they're on different bodies. The Tie looks skinnier and a bit taller. Might just be because he has a belt, but the suit is definitely tighter. I'm getting both :)

Hopefully it'll come through production that sweet looking, I was afraid being white it would bring out the errors of the sculpt but now I'm really looking forward to it

A necessary upgrade on my old Marmit AT-AT Driver figure - thanks to a cool member who helped me with old Hasbro 12" AT-AT Driver hoses - not 100% perfect, but much better than original Marmit hoses:

Marmit%20AT-AT%20Driver%2014.jpg

Marmit%20AT-AT%20Driver%2013.jpg

Marmit%20AT-AT%20Driver%2012.jpg

The Marmit chest box is also too small. The Hasbro one is about right scale-wise.

Ever since I bought the Marmit years ago I've been mystified by the baby blue parts. They appear intentional, but why is the chest box white?

The Marmit chest box is also too small. The Hasbro one is about right scale-wise.

Ever since I bought the Marmit years ago I've been mystified by the baby blue parts. They appear intentional, but why is the chest box white?

It's a tad too small and that's why I kept the Hasbro chestbox too. Some day I might make another change, but looking to see what SSC figure will be like first.

Both the AT-AT driver and the Tie pilot look great in these pics. Almost looks like they're on different bodies. The Tie looks skinnier and a bit taller. Might just be because he has a belt, but the suit is definitely tighter. I'm getting both :)

A necessary upgrade on my old Marmit AT-AT Driver figure - thanks to a cool member who helped me with old Hasbro 12" AT-AT Driver hoses - not 100% perfect, but much better than original Marmit hoses:

Marmit%20AT-AT%20Driver%2014.jpg

Damn, that does look better... I ended up trimming the ones on my Marmit as they just were really long and tended to push out at odd angles. But those look so much better, makes me want to track down a loose Hasbro figure.

Yeah, the color is odd. Maybe they were going for the light grey but missed the mark :huh If it wasn't for the imperial symbol on the helmet I would have just repainted the whole thing. But I wasn't invested enough to want to mess with making a new decal for him :lol

Back