Sideshow Imperial AT-AT Driver Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, was waiting for this. Light gray helmet, greeblies look pretty ok so far, with the exception of that bump on the ear, which could be decent for a 1:6 TIE Pilot (due to size restrictions in making an accurate disk), but doesn't exist on the AT-AT Driver lid. Will be getting the figure for sure\

Wait a minute! Sideshow's re-using their TIE helmet?!:lol Hey, I guess it's screen accurate to do it.

There is an error in this old pic, did anyone notice it?

You mean TIE pilot is flopped? Just in that book.

Just pre-ordered the 1/10 Kotobukiya AT-AT Driver too... :yess:

kotobukiya_at_at_driver_artfx_statue_1.jpg

This is a good one. I would like to think SS is making this also in a 1/4 scale....as they made 1/6 snowie before the 1/4. Yeah i know it may be a long shot, but i am hoping as i want all the imperial soldiers in 1/4.

Yes!
We have reached the main power generator. You may start your landing.

Veers in AT-AT armor please! :exactly:

Not like Gentle Giant's fiasco - PGM super low edition was with armor and the rest without, as opposed to what was advertised all the time, even on GG's site. :slap

Yep, DX Veers for me too with both SD bridge officer outfit and field gear.

I would buy veers for sure. that`s it the rebels are there. no and I`M sure skywalker is with them. set your course for the hoth system. general veers prepare your men. maybe one day we can recreate that scene?

Sideshow, if you want to charge $300 for an armored Veers, I'm there.:clap

Back