Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were giving out discount codes a month ago before Halloween. There has been nothing since then. Maybe nothing until maybe around Christmas period.

I'm yet to see a trade off here, the Vader PF for instance. Incredibly expensive at the time, ES of 7500. One of my favorite items of recent times, the Prometheus Engineer maquette, fairly standard price of the time, ES of 700. The price will be set, the ES will depend on how many can be sold and or how many people buy during the TBD period. Lowing or raising the other doesn't seem to necessarily have an affect in all cases. Not the best set up for us, but it does make sense business wise as long as it's working. I was surprised at the price of this however, it's still expensive to the point that you'd probably tell a white lie if your partner asks how much it was, but compared to other similar items, it could have been much worse regardless of the ES.

I definitely see where you're coming from. I'd like to think SS has a trade-off motive here, but yeah, I could be completely wrong. Just wishful thinking on my part that there really is a method to the madness. :lol

I definitely see where you're coming from. I'd like to think SS has a trade-off motive here, but yeah, I could be completely wrong. Just wishful thinking on my part that there really is a method to the madness. :lol

It could be worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but they're definitely up there on the ES 'train' lately. They've grown leaps and bounds with their fan base. I'll be curious if XM gives in eventually.

Prices will only increase by XM if they go global. Were they stand right now is mostly for the Asian market with an extension in Europe

Prices will only increase by XM if they go global. Were they stand right now is mostly for the Asian market with an extension in Europe

So you don't think they'll increase eventually, in terms of ES?

Yeah surprise early release can't afford yet so I cancelled got my deposit since they upped the release date too early for me no thanks sideshow

You won't have a probably tracking this down for retail (or below) for this first year-ish, I bet.

Yeah way to much stuff coming out and the rather large ES will make this a easy find I think....Of course the choice of characters might prove me wrong.

It will sell out eventually just not straight away. You could cancel and re-order at a later date. There are so much stuff coming out. So not in a hurry for this one

It will sell out eventually just not straight away. You could cancel and re-order at a later date. There are so much stuff coming out. So not in a hurry for this one

Maybe cancelling this wasn't bad after all. Im really interested in their new avengers assemble line. Still pissed at SS tho lol

Yeah way to much stuff coming out and the rather large ES will make this a easy find I think....Of course the choice of characters might prove me wrong.

I just finished reading Old Man Logan and made me kinda want this now. Would love a Old Man Logan/"Old" Hulk variant.

Where the release date was changed for this I was wondering if you can cancel a full pay order and get the nrd back or just if its flex pay?

Back