Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think they will lower the quantity with all these cancels?

Probably not. The ES is set and I have to believe with these 2 popular characters and a very fair price point, these are still going to sell out eventually. The last time I can recall SSC cutting an ES was with the modern Thor PF. However, that only happens on rare occasions.

Maybe this has already been mentioned here, but I'm not sure why Sideshow couldn't just offer the option of a reduced time payment plan to get the item sooner, or keep what you initially thought you were paying monthly and just wait a little longer to get the statue. That way they could avoid the cancellations. I always have several Sideshow payment plans going on per month and it just kind of screws up how much I pay monthly. I'm not going to cancel, because I really want this statue, just would have been nice.

Maybe this has already been mentioned here, but I'm not sure why Sideshow couldn't just offer the option of a reduced time payment plan to get the item sooner, or keep what you initially thought you were paying monthly and just wait a little longer to get the statue. That way they could avoid the cancellations. I always have several Sideshow payment plans going on per month and it just kind of screws up how much I pay monthly. I'm not going to cancel, because I really want this statue, just would have been nice.

It was discussed before and couldn't agree more - honor the terms that your customers already agreed to. Honestly though, Sideshow probably figures even losing those canceled orders, they'll gain back. Not worth waiting for the money.

Yup. I did unfortunately had to cancel. Double payment rly screwed up my plans. Oh well. Congrats on keeping it[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. I did unfortunately had to cancel. Double payment rly screwed up my plans. Oh well. Congrats on keeping it[emoji51]

Cancelled mine also. I couldn't care less anymore! Not gonna stress myself over a freaking statue lol...lecture!!!

Wait, so we're allowed to cancel without losing the NRD? Or do we have to wait for hopefully a delay with the new earlier release date? Would you have to contact them or is there an option thru the cancellation form to get it back?

Wait, so we're allowed to cancel without losing the NRD? Or do we have to wait for hopefully a delay with the new earlier release date? Would you have to contact them or is there an option thru the cancellation form to get it back?

It's automatic anyone that made the first pre orders before the original release date was changed is entitled to the nrd back into their account or used against another order

Out of general curiousity , if they offer NRD back for items that are delayed or changed, do they also cover RP spent on a item for a refund. Or do you always lose that? Thanks in advance, have always been curious how that works.

Out of general curiousity , if they offer NRD back for items that are delayed or changed, do they also cover RP spent on a item for a refund. Or do you always lose that? Thanks in advance, have always been curious how that works.

They will offer RP and the deposit back. I canceled HT Hulkbuster after that major delay, they refunded my deposit and $200 in RP put back into my RP balance.

"Thanks for contacting Sideshow Support, we're here to help!

Per your request, we have cancelled order # for the War Machine Mark III Sixth Scale Figure so you may re-book it using your reward points. Please allow 24 hours for this change to show in your online account.

As a courtesy, we will be refunding the non-refundable deposit back to the credit card originally used. We don't usually do this, so please be aware that we cannot do this again in the future. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to reflect in your bank account.

Please reply if you need any additional help!
Agali Robles"

I received this email in response to the WM3 coming back up for pre-order despite the waitlist conversions. Is it true you can only do this once? Wasn't this an error on Sideshow's part, aren't the customers in a sense getting swindled if an item appears to be "sold out" or "waitlisted" but becomes available again down the road? I know this happened to Shawn (cophoto) a while back, I don't understand why we can't get a full refund if something like this happens so that we can reorder the way we originally wanted to. If anything, it shouldn't be put back in stock AFTER our waitlists converted, it should've been done before so that we have the option of cancelling and reordering before it gets charged and becomes a live order.

They actually ignored the 2nd part of my email asking about the Hulk vs Wolverine maquette, I'm afraid to bring it up and ask if that order can be cancelled with a full refund of the NRD given the change of release date... probably too late now given the change happened a couple of months ago, right? Maybe if it gets delayed, there's a chance? Do we have to contact Sideshow when delays happen to get the refund? Or do they give you an option to do it automatically? Starting to hate dealing with their customer service now... wasn't like it used to be.

I received this email in response to the WM3 coming back up for pre-order despite the waitlist conversions. Is it true you can only do this once? Wasn't this an error on Sideshow's part, aren't the customers in a sense getting swindled if an item appears to be "sold out" or "waitlisted" but becomes available again down the road? I know this happened to Shawn (cophoto) a while back, I don't understand why we can't get a full refund if something like this happens so that we can reorder the way we originally wanted to. If anything, it shouldn't be put back in stock AFTER our waitlists converted, it should've been done before so that we have the option of cancelling and reordering before it gets charged and becomes a live order.

They actually ignored the 2nd part of my email asking about the Hulk vs Wolverine maquette, I'm afraid to bring it up and ask if that order can be cancelled with a full refund of the NRD given the change of release date... probably too late now given the change happened a couple of months ago, right? Maybe if it gets delayed, there's a chance? Do we have to contact Sideshow when delays happen to get the refund? Or do they give you an option to do it automatically? Starting to hate dealing with their customer service now... wasn't like it used to be.

Just call or chat with them. They should do it for you.

Couldn't agree with you more about that first statement.

I've had it happen before that my WL would get cancelled saying none were available only to have it offered in an email to others later with only like 10-20 in stock. Of course unless you responded right away you were SOL..

I've had it happen before that my WL would get cancelled saying none were available only to have it offered in an email to others later with only like 10-20 in stock. Of course unless you responded right away you were SOL..

Ugh. Remember the days of some of these grails 'popping up' magically in the warehouse and the email frenzy going out???

I missed a Thing Bust that way. :(

Back