Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone notice that wolverine's claws are way longer than his forarms? Looks like they'd have to retract up to his shoulder LOL!!

Anyone notice that wolverine's claws are way longer than his forarms? Looks like they'd have to retract up to his shoulder LOL!!

True, but they look so cool long like that. Hopefully, the claws on this are made of metal.

There is some truth to that... But I figure two 1/5 scale figures... Hulk 350.00 Wolverine 300.00.... That seems somewhat fair... If this was Hulk by himself it would be 500.00 +++ now.

More like $400 + $250. If I remember correctly the HULK COM clocked in at $360 and the Wolvie COM was $190. So $400 for HULK and $250 for Wolvie seems like a reasonable amount all these years later. IMO, SSC set a very reasonable price for this MAQ.

There's definitely a little "throw them a bone" factored into this price. Now they get the benefit of people saying, "Well, they gave us the Hulk vs. Wolverine for $650" when the next statue is overpriced. They've been super smart with these huge price increases over the last couple years. There's no reason to think that would change now.

The claws are effectively too long to make sense but I do like the effect, gives a more feral feel to Wolvie. Only real nitpick I have is Wolvie's teeth, they looked more defined in the 3D sculpt

This is the only thing that stands out to me as being a nit pick.

hulk thigh.jpg

Why are his pants at the knee done like that?

Back