Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad SSC was being real with pricing this piece.

Now have to wait for tomorrow to PO....

:lol Arguing over who guessed closest to the price?! :slap

Nice surprise for those getting this piece. Still expensive but relatively decent considering recent announcements.

Not lovivg the neck seams but nice looking piece.

:lol @ at the $1k+ guys

Maybe the stupid prices recently have had an impact on sales?
Hopefully they've realised collectors have a limit to what they will deem worth the costs involved and reconsidered inflation busting rises?

Alex warned people to order the Wolf LSB quickly to avoid disappointment... Still available.

Now let's get free shipping and double rewards. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the stupid prices recently have had an impact on sales?
Hopefully they've realised collectors have a limit to what they will deem worth the costs involved and reconsidered inflation busting rises?

Alex warned people to order the Wolf LSB quickly to avoid disappointment... Still available.

I'm inclined to think the same. Perhaps the excessive prices of late did have a negative impact on sales.

I'm inclined to think the same. Perhaps the excessive prices of late did have a negative impact on sales.

The ES on several EX have been much lower after the whole TBD... Lower EX probably means lower interest in buying... The constant raising of prices was bound to have an effect.

The ES on several EX have been much lower after the whole TBD... Lower EX probably means lower interest in buying... The constant raising of prices was bound to have an effect.

Agreed.
Though this can backfire as well, I actually prefer the increase in price to ensure my products come as close as the proto.
Similar to XM, when I pay $700-$800 a statue, I expect it to be near flawless.
Hopefully the "decrease"/"fair" price won't affect production piece

Day 1 pre-order anyone?

I'm actually not sure, I don't care for the EX head but everyone says the EX are worth more if you end up flipping it one day...

What do you guys think?

Some great pics are up at the blog... WOW!!!

These might be SSC best PO photos... Very nice!!

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-04-1.jpg

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-10.jpg

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-03-1.jpg

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-16.jpg

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-20.jpg

Attachments

• marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-10.jpg
    marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-10.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 134
My only hope / wish is a bit more shading on Hulk or something to help him stand out just a tad bit more.... And some bluer veins for wolverine

Curious how Killer Croc can come in at $519 but this comes in at $649 and spec wise comes in larger than Killer Croc (albeit 1/4 vs 1/5)..

Back