Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seal up the neck seam and I'm good to PO. LOVE this HULK. So tired of seeing the dated Kirby styled HULK.

Damn, filip, get an avatar man. And maybe a sig too. You can afford it, no?! Like grrr, grr, roar.....grrr.

My five cents on pricing

$599.00 or under I am a happy buyer

599-799 I am thinking about it

799-1000 I need to see it and fall in love (very reluctant buyer)

1000 plus I am out

My five cents on pricing

$599.00 or under I am a happy buyer

599-799 I am thinking about it

799-1000 I need to see it and fall in love (very reluctant buyer)

1000 plus I am out

Im going out on a limb here and gonna say you're gonna "need to see it and fall in love with it" :rotfl

Im going out on a limb here and gonna say you're gonna "need to see it and fall in love with it" :rotfl
I am really hoping that is not the case, but with sideshow they do like push pricing. I am surprised it's 1/5 not 1/6 which may have kept the price down

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well if it's 1000.00 the es will be much lower since many people will probably pass at that price

Damn, filip, get an avatar man. And maybe a sig too. You can afford it, no?! Like grrr, grr, roar.....grrr.

Not a matter of affordability. I don't even know how to begin making an avatar or a sig. I'm a tech dinosaur. I'm just glad I don't need my wife's help to post. :lol

Not a matter of affordability. I don't even know how to begin making an avatar or a sig. I'm a tech dinosaur. I'm just glad I don't need my wife's help to post. :lol

"Dammit filip629, I’m a Doctor not a physicist, If I can use paint, you can too." - Dr Leonard McCoy, Star Trek

I love my Wolverine collection...have plenty of Hulk vs Wolverine...but damnit if this hulk 181 version rocks I might take the plunge...I thought I was kinda done

I'm definitely taking the plunge on this piece! No question!

Saving up reward points for this guy, actually ...so I'm getting ready.

Hopefully it'll be around there. I'm guessing high because I've been way below on my guessing most of the prices this year.
You may be right on price sideshow has been aggressive with thier pricing. 600 for darkseid, etc. I do think 750 is the sweet spot. I think a lot will drop out of this piece is priced at $1000

Going off recent prices this will be $600 for Hulk, $400 for wolverine and we'll get a free base and shipping.

Back