Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll probably make a gazillions ES for this. Might want to wait on coupons, free shipping, and such. :D

The higher the POs before ES is set, the bigger the ES is set probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure the price tag for this will keep the ES fairly reasonable. $800-$900 is no joke for most collectors.

The higher the POs before ES is set, the bigger the ES is set probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup 100% correct the more early PO's the higher the ES for this one. The price may keep the es down a little since a lot of people may not be able to afford this

Whatever version is hulk 181 version is the only one I would consider

I'm pretty sure the price tag for this will keep the ES fairly reasonable. $800-$900 is no joke for most collectors.

Yup 100% correct the more early PO's the higher the ES for this one. The price may keep the es down a little since a lot of people may not be able to afford this

Don't know. They did a tons of Green Scar vs Silver Savage. The price never really went up and is still affordable. One should, at least, buy this just to enjoy it. Pretty sure the ES for this is going to be huge as well.

Don't know. They did a tons of Green Scar vs Silver Savage. The price never really went up and is still affordable. One should, at least, buy this just to enjoy it. Pretty sure the ES for this is going to be huge as well.

Yeah, that dio cost $300 and there was no NRD back then. None of that's not happening with the HULK vs Wolvie MAQ.

It is. That is why I'm thinking it won't be as much as the 1/4 versions (which add up to $1000 in my example) but will still be a pretty penny.

Wish we would change the subject. Really don't want to talk about price for this anymore. :gah:

Hoping SSC have good sense when they set the price. :pray:

Wish we would change the subject. Really don't want to talk about price for this anymore. :gah:

Hoping SSC have good sense when they set the price. :pray:

I agree, let's change the subject although it is hard for me to say anything since I contributed to the conversation :) We'll know the price soon enough when it goes up for preorder (whenever that is).

Back