Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this and honestly would love to see Spidey VS Hulk revisited (a whole new model, not a remake). This could make a very good David VS Goliath series, would love to also see a Wolverine VS Juggernaut and a Spidey VS Juggernaut.

Hulk vs Deadpool as well please [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing working for the hulk vs spidey is that there are no seams. The seam at the neck is just hard to unsee on this hulk as he is looking up here. If there is a paint variation on the head in production, it's going to suck.

e84cc98797b0336109c4cd4825129bb6.png

This is very true. Unless there's a COH for the HULK, there's certainly no need for the neck seam. Make HULK one piece.

This statue is worth it just for the wolverine sculpt.. Fantastic.. Thanks for pics. Top view really works here. (Still trying to like hulks street fighter hair)

This statue is worth it just for the wolverine sculpt.. Fantastic.. Thanks for pics. Top view really works here. (Still trying to like hulks street fighter hair)

Yeah that Wolverine needs to be reprinted in 1/4 and made into action PF...lol

Thats a terrible fit where Wolverines leg fits into Hulks arm. Hope it's a lot more flush on the production pieces.View attachment 280436
Yeah it is, but they said In One of the videos this literally had bairily dry paint when it got to the Con. I bet they will work in all of it with time

Last edited:
Ink, forgive me!!! I'm sorry! On the plus side I'm glad you were able to get such a real genuine laugh from that. Anyway, it's such an easy fix I'm just surprised SS displayed it this way.

I doubt it, but you could always go after a bowen. I will say that I am pretty sure that this piece is going to kick off a fairly awesome VS line... or atleast I hope it does.

I really like the idea of dioramas. Smaller scale with characters in extreme action poses. Unfortunately I came a little bit too late into the statue world to snag any of the good ones from Sideshow before they were WAY overpriced. Hopefully this one changes things going forward.

I would even go so far as to say that I would have my entire collection be comprised of dios of various characters fighting. Would happily sell off all of my statues and convert to dios in the future. That is if they can make them all look as good as this one. :pray:

I doubt it, but you could always go after a bowen. I will say that I am pretty sure that this piece is going to kick off a fairly awesome VS line... or atleast I hope it does.

The Bowen Wendigo would be too small to display with the MAQ. It's a decent sized statue but it's still a 1/6 scale piece.

Back