Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bad angle made it look like he got a fruit for a shoulder. But wtf happen to his butt? Be better if they let Pablo B sculpt this.

Does the hulk have a ex head too? Maybe that one doesn't have the hair like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty damn impressive in person.
Thanks for pics Zod. I freaking love this beast! Wolverine looks absolutely fantastic! Hulk has a bit of a more toon look to him. Sideshow is back in full force.

This wolvie and hulk dio, Bane, Killer Croc, Deadpool, Predator, and Malevestros, are all on my list...man I gotta huge grin from ear to ear right now!! Crushing it SS!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I think it looks cool, but doesn't come close to this beast

I will agree that I think the Hulk sculpt is better on that dio, BUT I am not sure Canale is done with this yet or that we have seen everything on it. However, that dio is a masterpiece to be sure.

Hey Spidey, being a Torontonian, out of curiosity where do you buy your SSC figures from, directly from SSC?

I get some of my pieces from SSC directly, and others from local trades or buys, but I have a very small collection right now... lol.

there is a canadian facebook page. lots of good guys and local deals on there.

For the sake of my wallet I'm afraid to ask what the facebook page is? Are you referring to SSC's facebook page? Toys2.net seems pretty good and they're just in Markham. But they don't always have everything.

For the sake of my wallet I'm afraid to ask what the facebook page is? Are you referring to SSC's facebook page? Toys2.net seems pretty good and they're just in Markham. But they don't always have everything.

Dude send me a PM with your facebook info and I will introduce you to a WHOLE new world... lol

Note: stupid autocorrect changed PM to PF I guess I post to much on here lol

Last edited:
Any US trading facebook pages?

"statue collectors BST"

Basically for all of the world, not just strictly US even though most of the stuff I see in there are from US sellers. Lots of ppl from Singapore as well for XM stuff.

"statue collectors BST"

Basically for all of the world, not just strictly US even though most of the stuff I see in there are from US sellers. Lots of ppl from Singapore as well for XM stuff.

All set someone sent me a link to statue collectors BST. Thanks all

Okay a couple of guys took a MEASURING tape into the convention at a bunch of our requests and this measures about 22 inches bottom of base to the top of Wolverine. So it IS 1/5 when you compare it to the 23 inches of the Com and you factor in the different posses.

Does anybody know how long the Hulk is and how long wolverine is? I'm hoping wolverine is not over 12 inches.

Back