Sideshow Freaks Celebration 6 Party Aug 25, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say thanks for letting me crash the party. Had a blast and have decided to become a fellow freak! :rock2:

Chad (Lopie's Friend)

Hello everyone! Just got back home today -the pictures turned out great! I had an awesome time with everyone. It was a memorable dinner with some great collectors! Let's do it again!

Here's a pic from the party with everyone showing of their prizes!

(Except for me. I took the picture)

IMG_4992.JPG

It was a great party! Much fun and enjoyment was had!

I look peeved and empty handed! :lol

But that's only because I was hoarding my prize away and keeping it safe from interlopers and 'ner do wells.

I'm glad y'all had fun. Thanks to everyone who came by my table to chat (before and after the party). As some of you know, I genuinely wanted to come by for a drink, but was up to my eyeballs in work. Thanks for the toast! Freaks rule!
~Mark

I'm glad y'all had fun. Thanks to everyone who came by my table to chat (before and after the party). As some of you know, I genuinely wanted to come by for a drink, but was up to my eyeballs in work. Thanks for the toast! Freaks rule!
~Mark

You rule mark ! Your prize went first. As I knew it would !

May have to contact you for one directly ! :1-1:

~Mark

Mark, I won one of your Maleficent prints at the Freaks party. It's awesome! She's my favorite Disney villain. Thanks for donating some of your work. We wished you could have joined us! :wave

Last edited:
I'm literally much more bummed about missing this Freaks gathering than the convention itself. But glad to see a great time was obviously had by all. :rock

:duff

I'm literally much more bummed about missing this Freaks gathering than the convention itself. But glad to see a great time was obviously had by all. :rock

:duff

Same... it looked so much fun. Do freaks usually have something similar at Comic Con? That one looks like a realistic goal for me to attend since I'll be moving a lot closer. :rock

Same... it looked so much fun. Do freaks usually have something similar at Comic Con? That one looks like a realistic goal for me to attend since I'll be moving a lot closer. :rock

I think they do, but it's not the same (at least I don't think so). :monkey1

Back