Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, been in stock for a bit but finally paid him off.

The dome needs gluing down as it was loose in the box also need to futz with the tunic a lot more. But I digress here are 3 shots of him currently. Wish I never sold off luke but had bills to pay.

y6adenyd.jpg

ahedudu9.jpg

agy2uzev.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Congrats SV on getting him in and awesome pics pal.

Mine also came with a loose helmet but I got a replacement as one of the tusks was also missing. I love him as is and to me he represents Vader wonderfully.

anyone know where I can get another chain for the cape? Had my vader apart for awhile and put him back together today and I can't find that chain!

anyone know where I can get another chain for the cape? Had my vader apart for awhile and put him back together today and I can't find that chain!

Replaced mine after the cheap plastic one broke with a real black metal chain. Got it at Joanne's and it's made by Blue Moon. I like it much better.

image.jpg

That looks great.

I also bought some cheap metal chains to replace my lost Vader cape chain but I did not get the chance to use it as I was able to find it so I'm back using that but that does look impressive.

You guys wanting flex pay just don't use paypal? I know some people don't trust them in disputes, but if nothing else get it just to use with SSC. :dunno

Not sure what you are saying. I use Flexpay to pay it off in monthly istallments. Paypal doesn't do that, do they?

You guys wanting flex pay just don't use paypal? I know some people don't trust them in disputes, but if nothing else get it just to use with SSC. :dunno

Yeah, they accept the PayPal 6 months same as cash Bill me later option, it works the same as Ebay, so it's got to be over $99.

I am here at RadioShack and I forgot my vader batteries. Can someone tell quick what batteries I need to replace them?

^ Wow. The ANH Vader was even taller? The ROTJ Vader is ridiculously tall. That's my only real complaint about the figure. Exactly how tall does SSC think Vader is supposed to be?

Beautiful.

ANH still looks damn pretty when modded. I'm glad I got ahold of a cheap one so I can mod the crap out of it without breaking the bank.

Are these original height or did you shorten them?

Back