Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to break it to ya Zam - squat or no squat, Vader does not fit on that shelf :lol

I.. Know.. :(

Still, only place I have to put him. On a positive note, his helmet does nót touch the shelve :p So no worries there!~Maybe Ill put him in the bend over for emperor position. Ohhhh yeah. Sounds goooooood..

Because there really isn't much to take pics of. You take a firm grip on the helmet and rock back/forth and side/side until you hear the glue crack. ONce the helmet is off you re-adjust/lower and glue. Now with the ANH helmet the same method was used but the inside had to be dremeled out. I honestly can't remember if I did that with this one or not. Maybe someone else can clarify.

Thanks mate :hi5:. Exactly what I was looking for.

I actually used the second dome that came with this figure to use it as a mod. Simply because it doesnt have the dremeled out fit, so you can move it a bit better and get it more to your personal liking! Harder to glue, though!

Are you planning anymore mods. You seem to have a knack for this stuff. LOVE what you did with the Emperor and Boba.

Yoda too.

Thanks mate :hi5:. Exactly what I was looking for.

No problem. Just be patient and take your time if you have to. :)

Edit: Ugh, I hate these new emoticons. I wish we could still use the old ones.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

j9rji8.jpg

This has got to be one of the most bad@$$ group of 4 figures around. Loved watching the progress of these in the custom section. Good job man.

What I realized is that the full helmeted head is missing the correct back of the lower masks collar.

It's correct on the Anakin Skywalker headsculpt.

I think that's the difference between SS and HT.

Are you planning anymore mods. You seem to have a knack for this stuff. LOVE what you did with the Emperor and Boba.

Yoda too.

Thanks man! Besides the dome, I don't have any real issues with this Vader actually, I thought he was going to be really scrawny, but I think his proportions are pretty good, his arms still look big compared to any other figure that isn't Thor. :lol

The details on him are amazing as well IMO. Really not much to complain about. Then again, I am no Vader expert in the way I am a Boba one. :D

Really like my shelve now, I only need Jedi Luke now, I really need to start painting that boy up haha!

I fell way behind in this thread and have a lot of catching up to do on what mods were necessary improvements. I'm happy overall with the piece aside from a few little nits like the gloves and a big nit like the saber, but the one mod I can see that I have to do to truly be happy with this is the arms. I can't live with these toothpicks

Vader looks great right there. I see you have a custom suit, is he on a muscle body? A anything else?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Thank's fiend. No he's in a stock body, just use a custom body suit and add some padding in his arms, body, and legs. A Very simple mod.

Man, I'd totally pick this up in a haeartbeat if he had a flexpay option

Give them a call they used to work out a flex pay option for me in the past on in stock products and I have seen other people do the same thing. Things may have changed in the past year but giving them a call to see doesn't hurt.

When I was going to get a Dewback just before they sold out recently, they had flexpay option on that. It was there as an option, I didn't actually order it obviously so I don't know if it would have worked in the end.

In other news, I will get my Deluxe Vader today and I managed to get a down and dirty boxless ANH Vader for relatively cheap on Ebay a couple of days ago. So a lot of cutting and dremeling for me in the future. :yess:

I took a few pics of all my sith n vader's I need more SITH and my Emperor n throne...
2 ANH 1 new Vader. My sith knights of the round.

Give them a call they used to work out a flex pay option for me in the past on in stock products and I have seen other people do the same thing. Things may have changed in the past year but giving them a call to see doesn't hurt.

I tried calling recently to get an instock PF on flex and it was a negative :monkey2:

Man, I'd totally pick this up in a haeartbeat if he had a flexpay option

That's what I kept thinking. Then I thought about aftermarket prices and decided to bite the blaster bolt. Ordered him today. Soon my journey to the Broke Side will be complete.

Back