Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video was annoying but I've seen worse. Vader's chest piece is backwards the whole time, made me laugh.

Most reviews online are three times too long with a lot of unscripted dead-air and/or repetition making a 3 minute review run for 16 minutes. Or you can watch ClipperKing for 20 minutes of "fooking awesome".

Don't we have enough online reviews?

I can't visit YT because I'm in china...just...what is in that vid? Can someone summarize it for me? Was the review done in a way where the reviewer was saying good things but had the figure posed poorly? Or was the reviewer just flat out saying stupid crap about it?

I can't visit YT because I'm in china...just...what is in that vid? Can someone summarize it for me? Was the review done in a way where the reviewer was saying good things but had the figure posed poorly? Or was the reviewer just flat out saying stupid crap about it?

They just had no clue or appreciaton of what they were looking at, or what 1/6 collectors might want to know about it. Apart from mentioning the price, there was basically zero uselful information in nearly 5 minutes of awkward fumbling and babbling. Think of something you know very little about, and doing a video review about it, and that's pretty much what it was.

They just had no clue or appreciaton of what they were looking at, or what 1/6 collectors might want to know about it. Apart from mentioning the price, there was basically zero uselful information in nearly 5 minutes of awkward fumbling and babbling. Think of something you know very little about, and doing a video review about it, and that's pretty much what it was.

Wow...for once, not having access to YT has benefitted me.

Pieces were flying off the figure and they didn't bother to put them back on. Things were backwards. Then the woman was trying to put the display helmet on top the Anakin head sculpt. She probably broke something. Not to mention how painful it was to watch them fumble while they tried to remove it out of the box.

Please don't tell me these monkeys had his shoulderplating put on the wrong way...

Oh, yeah. Cameraman even took panoramic close-ups and everything.
The kicker comes in at the end when they pull the Anakin head off with the armor and the dude decides he want to put the full helmet head back on... without the armor.
Puts him back on the stand and says "there you go"... and no-one (co-host and cameraman included) even notices the armor missing, just sitting on the table IN FRONT OF THEM.

That's embarassing!
Should also be for Sideshows PR department sending off a figure to an bunch of stupid fancy hair tattooed parrots to have it totally "disrespected".

Where is this guy when you need hin... ah, here he is: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402312983.699842.jpg

I have a lforigno custom cape and tunic set coming for this guy. I haven't received the fig yet but I gather it's just a matter of popping off his head and shoulder armor to remove his stock tunic and cape?

I have a lforigno custom cape and tunic set coming for this guy. I haven't received the fig yet but I gather it's just a matter of popping off his head and shoulder armor to remove his stock tunic and cape?

You'd have to remove the belt rig too because the tunic goes under that

Wow. You guys weren't kidding. They were terrible. They really did look like a couple of monkeys trying to figure some complex machine out! :lol At least the girl kept admitting they were doing terrible.

Geez, how hard is it to play with an action figure? And amazingly, they made it look like a Hasbro figure! It looked like crap when they showed the closeups thanks to the hosts' inept attempts at assembling the figure. They would have been better off leaving all the accessories alone and featuring the figure as it is right out of the box.

It's worth mentioning that last Friday I was able to pick mine up from my LCS and despite the modification thread, out of the box, I was really impressed with how good an overall figure it is.

It's worth mentioning that last Friday I was able to pick mine up from my LCS and despite the modification thread, out of the box, I was really impressed with how good an overall figure it is.

Agreed. I was very pleased with the figure out of the box and won't be making any mods.

Back