Sideshow Distribute Medicom 1:6 RAH 501st clonetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Chavez and Jabba, Can either of you tell me about the articulation in the elbows and the knees of the clones? I remember reading somewhere that they loose a bit due to the armor there. is that the only loss they have? i know it's a minimal complaint, but i'd still like to know. As long as that's the only restriction they have, I can live with it.... or just fix it:D

Hey, Chavez and Jabba, Can either of you tell me about the articulation in the elbows and the knees of the clones? I remember reading somewhere that they loose a bit due to the armor there. is that the only loss they have? i know it's a minimal complaint, but i'd still like to know. As long as that's the only restriction they have, I can live with it.... or just fix it:D

The clone trooper does'nt have as much articulation as the Stormies do to the way their armour was made,which is a mild loss of articulation,but it's not that big of a deal.

The only thing you'll notice is that his arms won't fold as much as the rest of the Medi fig's,due to the elbow armour on his arms.Stormies dont have this problem because they have no elbow armour.

You just have to break him in a little to get the articulation that you want,that's what I did.

cc1_134.jpg

All the markings seem present.

I meant the twin tripes that go down from waist to angle. They seem to be missing or aren't positioned correctly. If they're missing, thats one more trooper for you guys.

Well, not all of the 501st troops had those stripes down the leg. I don't know what the significance is, but in the reference that I have accumulated... it was not on every one. So there, stripes issue resolved. :cool:

The clone trooper does'nt have as much articulation as the Stormies do to the way their armour was made,which is a mild loss of articulation,but it's not that big of a deal.

The only thing you'll notice is that his arms won't fold as much as the rest of the Medi fig's,due to the elbow armour on his arms.Stormies dont have this problem because they have no elbow armour.

You just have to break him in a little to get the articulation that you want,that's what I did.

That was exactly what i wanted to hear. So If i chop off the straps holding the elbow and knee armor, and replace them wih elastic, problem solved?

HEH, Only a little. Posability is key for me with my stuff. And sides, Elastic on the elbows and knees, while not screen acurate ( as no one actualy wore the armor in the movie) Is atleast accurate with the 501st fanclub.

HEH, Only a little. Posability is key for me with my stuff. And sides, Elastic on the elbows and knees, while not screen acurate ( as no one actualy wore the armor in the movie) Is atleast accurate with the 501st fanclub.

Post pics of your clone once you've gotten one,and applied the elastic! I'd like to see how it looks,and then maybe I could try it on mine.

See that's all you got is Medi luke,and I'll say this last thing and then we've seriously got stop this SS vs Medicom sh%# because I'm getting real sick of getting messages from DarkLord Dave,telling me that I'm hurting you guys feelings.:lol

Yeah, but the Luke is such a glairing thing since it looks NOTHING like the actor.

You're the one who starts the SS vs Medicom **** so its funny you're saying it will stop. The reason you get messages from Dave is cause your a Troll. You do nothing but look to stir it up and people have had enough. It has nothing to do with hurt feelings, but if you want to make yourself feel better thinking that go ahead. :rolleyes:

But you know,I really like what I've seen with Medicom's stuff and I know a lot of you have too.I really just cant get into the SS 12" line for reasons everyone already knows.But I think if SS was the one making the armoured
figures the way medicom is,then we would'nt be hearing this talk about Medicom re-using molds and about how their line is bland,instead you guys would eating it up like it was your girl on saturday nite.:lol

I do. I think they make a freaking great product. We know you can't get into SS 1:6th stuff but its the fact you come into every 1:6th thread and tell us. Not once but several times. We get it. Its no so much that they're reusing molds its just that they are basically making the same characters over and over. They aren't doing other figures from the SW Universe and thats one of the major things I love about SS line.

don't forget that SW.com is having their 20% off on everything for Hyperspace members(10% off for non-members) deal today and the stormtroopers are on sale on top of that so u can get a stormy for $100 shipped from them...depending on where you live/shipping.

don't forget that SW.com is having their 20% off on everything for Hyperspace members(10% off for non-members) deal today and the stormtroopers are on sale on top of that so u can get a stormy for $100 shipped from them...depending on where you live/shipping.

Yeah, it started last night at 12:01 and I bought the Medicom Stormie. Got a pretty nice deal on it.

Back