Sideshow Distribute Medicom 1:6 RAH 501st clonetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's all good Josh, and my shopping is of no disrespect to DA's quality, but I'm shifting the budget enough to drop $150 on Medi figures, and I prefer quantity of figures so I'd rather get it right from the factory, not as good as a custom paint, and save that custom money to buy other figures, and I'm sure many feel the same.

Yeah, I totally understand how you feel there Sean. I started this myself just because of that fact. That I could not afford to pay Mikey or Les to paint my figures and get them to look better than factory. So I just did it myself. Funny that now I am doing the very same for other people... :lol

Customs can be expensive. You have the cost of the figure itself, plus the painting. And you have to wait for the figure to be completed, which sometimes can take months to do. So I applaud those who can do it and who help me to collect the things I do by doing so. :bow

I'm just glad that in the end I can get something that looks amazing. 2 me its totally worth the extra cost.

I'm just glad that in the end I can get something that looks amazing. 2 me its totally worth the extra cost.

Thanks a lot for that Josh. I love getting the chance to help my customers have amazing things on the shelf. It's great to have a hand in my friends prize possessions. :rock

Thanks a lot for that Josh. I love getting the chance to help my customers have amazing things on the shelf. It's great to have a hand in my friends prize possessions. :rock

No problem the 501st looks great, and I can't wait to get that white clone so I can get him off to you so I can have my own Shocktrooper.

112907501trooper.jpg

I still prefer mine, plus it was cheaper. I snagged the Clone for around $100 then got to painting. It too clean still. Josh's may be a lil to dirty, but it looks great that way, but this one is WAY to clean.

Back