Sideshow Distribute Medicom 1:6 RAH 501st clonetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But we know one is shiny silver and one is "life-sized." This doesn't fit either description, so this must be something new that they haven't yet hinted at. We have yet to see the other two items.

I will get this but I agree that Josh's Clone looks a lot better. This one still looks too white IMO.

IMG_1204-2.jpg

I agree it wouldn't have killed Medicom to go the extra mile and dirty him up a little bit, especially as they're reusing the same body as they did for the white clone.

Overall though I'm still excited, since 501st is by far my favourite Trooper.

I agree it wouldn't have killed Medicom to go the extra mile and dirty him up a little bit, especially as they're reusing the same body as they did for the white clone.

Overall though I'm still excited, since 501st is by far my favourite Trooper.

Yeah, for the price especially dirtying it up wouldn't hurt which is why I'm glad I have Josh's which is perfect and I'm gonna be having him do a Shocktrooper. I'm still excited though.

I like the cleaner/dinged up version better,Almost looks too dirty in that pic.The SS pic Looks more like the temple raid 501st troopers.

Can't wait.

cc1_134.jpg

All the markings seem present.

I think the best damage lies somewhere between what Medicom did and DA's repaint, The Josh's figure looks a little too battle worn to me in the boot area.

Definitely.
The 501st will look perfect (well make that 501st squared:D) behind Sith Eyes Anakin.

Hi folks,

This is my first post on this board...

Anyway, I think the 501st troopers weren't too scuffed up in the movie, so I think the Medicom depiction is pretty good.

Also, correct me if I am wrong, wasn't the first time Ani flashed the sith eyes on Mustafar?

Missing battle damage does seem to bother you while the missing leg stripes don't. Or aren't they visible from this angle?

Missing the battle damage does bother me and the stripes are there.

I think the best damage lies somewhere between what Medicom did and DA's repaint, The Josh's figure looks a little too battle worn to me in the boot area.

I understand. I wanted him to look like he'd been through hell and back and will be asking Josh to do the same to the Shocktrooper.

Debating getting this. I;ve heard the armor makes some restrictions in the movement and articulation of the figure. is this JUST in the elbows and knees, or is it restricted in other areas as well? If it's just the elboes and knees, I can fix that by removing the plastic straps and replacing them with
elastic, like the 501's fanclub guys wear. If it's more than just the elbows and knees, I'll pass.

You can pose the stormtroopers pretty damn good despite the armor i don't think clones would be much different.

the armor on the clones is very Simular, true. But the stormie armor lacks elbow and knee pads. So Taking what I've heard into account, this makes me think that it's just the elbow and knee pads that are the problem. Anyone who has a regualr clone care to tell me how the articulation on those parts are?

Again, I had no issues moving the arms or legs around when trying to figure out what I wanted to do.

Why do you say that?

My speculation is that SS will wait until Medicom has done most if not all of the armoured figure's,then start to release their own.SS ditribute's Medicom's figure's and I'm I think there is some kind of agreement or inlfunece between the two companies or Lucas and everyone who has the license.Why else would SS just release mostly Jedi and Medicom mostly armoured figures,sound like a marketing strategy for both companies to make money,Mr. Lucas as well.

My speculation is that SS will wait until Medicom has done most if not all of the armoured figure's,then start to release their own.SS ditribute's Medicom's figure's and I'm I think there is some kind of agreement or inlfunece between the two companies or Lucas and everyone who has the license.Why else would SS just release mostly Jedi and Medicom mostly armoured figures,sound like a marketing strategy for both companies to make money,Mr. Lucas as well.

i agree with you.

Back