Sideshow Distribute Medicom 1:6 RAH 501st clonetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another better picture-

a4608.jpg

Awesome

:stormtroo:fireworks:stormtroo

Aside from the Shocktrooper I have zero intrest in Clones so this will be an easy pass. Whilst the figure is done to Medicom's usual high standard I'm somewhat concerned as to whether this could be a sign that they are about to do a Hasbro and start offering little else but Clone repaints for the forseeable future. One dodgy headsculpt aside the RAH Star Wars line has been fantastic but IMO it's time Medicom stepped things up a few notches and started making aliens,droids and most importantly more of the core characters from the OT. The Fetts & co are awesome but it's time they put their considerable talents to use and make Han,Leia and a better Luke Skywalker.

Ok, time for a silly question. What's the "shocktrooper" everyone keeps talking about? is that the same thing as the ARC trooper?

It's the Clone Troopers with the red designs from the end of ROTS that were in the Senate with Palpatine after the Yoda fight and went with him to rescue Darth Vader on Mustafar.

180px-Shocktrooper.jpg

It's another trooper that would only require a repaint of the existing Medi figure.

Yeah, but the Luke is such a glairing thing since it looks NOTHING like the actor.

You're the one who starts the SS vs Medicom **** so its funny you're saying it will stop. The reason you get messages from Dave is cause your a Troll. You do nothing but look to stir it up and people have had enough. It has nothing to do with hurt feelings, but if you want to make yourself feel better thinking that go ahead. :rolleyes:

I do. I think they make a freaking great product. We know you can't get into SS 1:6th stuff but its the fact you come into every 1:6th thread and tell us. Not once but several times. We get it. Its no so much that they're reusing molds its just that they are basically making the same characters over and over. They aren't doing other figures from the SW Universe and thats one of the major things I love about SS line.

Dude! You just called me a troll.:monkey2:lol

I'll admit that I do screw with you guys a little on the SS 12" isssue,and "who" does'nt screw around on this board! Other people have started that Medicom vs SS stuff as well,it's not only me,It's only when "I" get the best of someone that they get mad and go and tell dave.I ofcourse would never do something like that! Because it's just not in my nature,I handle my own problems,and not let someone else handle them for me.

But,no hard feeling ay.:D

Aside from the Shocktrooper I have zero intrest in Clones so this will be an easy pass. Whilst the figure is done to Medicom's usual high standard I'm somewhat concerned as to whether this could be a sign that they are about to do a Hasbro and start offering little else but Clone repaints for the forseeable future. One dodgy headsculpt aside the RAH Star Wars line has been fantastic but IMO it's time Medicom stepped things up a few notches and started making aliens,droids and most importantly more of the core characters from the OT. The Fetts & co are awesome but it's time they put their considerable talents to use and make Han,Leia and a better Luke Skywalker.

I think an attempt at a 1/6 Grievous (hopefully much larger than their past offerings) would be fantastic.

Ah, ok, the red guys.
I'm debating on getting one of the 501st. I might do it, I might wait for sideshow to do their clone. Either way, I'll get one of medis stormies. And one Black stormie min too. stormtroopers can be different sizes :)

It's another trooper that would only require a repaint of the existing Medi figure.

Or you just buy a white clone and have Josh customize it. :rock

At this point I'll wait for SSC's Clones.

They're coming... and sooner than most people think.

I'm getting the SS ones too and I know that when they hit soon people are gonna **** themselves.

I'll be sticking with Medicoms. When SS makes them we'll see how good they're first,And what kinda variety we'll see.

Or you just buy a white clone and have Josh customize it. :rock

That's all good Josh, and my shopping is of no disrespect to DA's quality, but I'm shifting the budget enough to drop $150 on Medi figures, and I prefer quantity of figures so I'd rather get it right from the factory, not as good as a custom paint, and save that custom money to buy other figures, and I'm sure many feel the same.

The latter. And that's all I can say.

I.... Need.... New... pants....

and by the way, Same question as before Irish, I'm chasing you all over the forums,:lol you still have that Cheap asajj for me? if not, it's cool. But I've got my finances ( and angry fiencess ) under control now :) So if you've still got one for me, lemme know and I'll send ya the money.

and by the way, Same question as before Irish, I'm chasing you all over the forums,:lol you still have that Cheap asajj for me? if not, it's cool. But I've got my finances ( and angry fiencess ) under control now :) So if you've still got one for me, lemme know and I'll send ya the money.

PM me again on Wednesday and I'll have a definitive answer. :duff

That's all good Josh, and my shopping is of no disrespect to DA's quality, but I'm shifting the budget enough to drop $150 on Medi figures, and I prefer quantity of figures so I'd rather get it right from the factory, not as good as a custom paint, and save that custom money to buy other figures, and I'm sure many feel the same.

I understand. I just said it more as a tease to you guys. Its something I choose to do because of how freaking great a job Josh does.

Back