Sideshow Distribute Medicom 1:6 RAH 501st clonetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome but i gotta wait for a shockie

073.jpg

That's cool. I'm glad to have this coming but I'd give this up before the custom Josh did 4 me. That kicks this things ass.

I'm trying to be more practical with my collectibles spending, and cool as it is, $150 for a trooper isn't feeling like a sound purchase at the moment.

My thoughts exactly although I originally had this one on order as I too like the 501st (and the march into the jedi temple is one of my favourite images from ROTS:D).

I'm cancelling my order. I've been doing a lot of hard looking at my life and where I want it to go in 2008, and from now on, I'm only going to buy figures beyond $80 if they're really spectacular and I feel I really would enjoy them. Cool as the Clone Troopers are and the 501st Deco is, it'd take a Cody or one of the elaborate commanders to make me feel ok dropping $150 on it. I have no clones or stormtroopers anyway so this one really would have been a stand alone piece for me. I hate saying no but I can't be as wreckless in my ways anymore.

I'm cancelling my order. I've been doing a lot of hard looking at my life and where I want it to go in 2008, and from now on, I'm only going to buy figures beyond $80 if they're really spectacular and I feel I really would enjoy them. Cool as the Clone Troopers are and the 501st Deco is, it'd take a Cody or one of the elaborate commanders to make me feel ok dropping $150 on it. I have no clones or stormtroopers anyway so this one really would have been a stand alone piece for me. I hate saying no but I can't be as wreckless in my ways anymore.

There's a lot of us in that same boat my friend!!!

I've been debating this topic for months now (mostly cause I got married and bought a house):monkey2

There's a lot of us in that same boat my friend!!!

I've been debating this topic for months now (mostly cause I got married and bought a house):monkey2

Well, thankfully I'm only 24 so it's not so bad. I'm still living at home because I was planning on moving in with and marrying my ex after she graduated because I'm the older one, that blew up on me over the summer so I've been drifting a bit aimlessly the last few months but now I'm coming around and putting a new life plan together and between my income and the cost of living up here, if I moved out on my own right now I couldn't even afford to eat hardly, let alone buy this stuff, so I need to start saving more, cutting back more, things I don't want to do but I really have to in order to start the next chapter of my life.

Well, thankfully I'm only 24 so it's not so bad. I'm still living at home because I was planning on moving in with and marrying my ex after she graduated because I'm the older one, that blew up on me over the summer so I've been drifting a bit aimlessly the last few months but now I'm coming around and putting a new life plan together and between my income and the cost of living up here, if I moved out on my own right now I couldn't even afford to eat hardly, let alone buy this stuff, so I need to start saving more, cutting back more, things I don't want to do but I really have to in order to start the next chapter of my life.

"You've taken your first step into a larger world."

Just pretend he was one of the last troopers to get into the temple. This thing looks great though and I really hope we see variations of this clone because it is an awsome base figure.

It looks quite awesome no doubt and thats a funny way to think about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not bashing the thing by saying its a little too clean. If it bothered me that much I wouldn't get it so I hope its not taken by anyone that way.

Back