Sideshow Distribute Medicom 1:6 RAH 501st clonetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possible, but they did hint directly at 1:6 stormtroopers, by name in this weeks podcast. My money is on toyfair this year for full armored figures from ssc.

Doubtful. Clones aren't stormies, and Prajj Never commanded them, which was part of the hint. "Blah blah, the contriersal Cmdr Prajj will look great standing with a few stormtroopers. As we;ve stated we've been working on armored figures, and have some suprises in store..." or something like that. to lazy to go listen to it again.

I just hope that these aren't the stormies they hinted about in the pod cast....

I would just accept that they are, it's about 90% likely, and best case scenario, if you expect it to be these and it's something else, you get a nice surprise.

Why? It's not like we're getting stormtroopers this weekend. I'm not delusional about it, We're probobly getting a ppo for these tommorow, sure. but we know ssc is working on their own stormies. like I said before, my money is on a announcement at toyfair.
Either way, we get them wwhen we get them :D

Why? It's not like we're getting stormtroopers this weekend. I'm not delusional about it, We're probobly getting a ppo for these tommorow, sure. but we know ssc is working on their own stormies. like I said before, my money is on a announcement at toyfair.
Either way, we get them wwhen we get them :D

When is ToyFare?

My speculation is that SS will wait until Medicom has done most if not all of the armored figure's,then start to release their own.SS ditributes Medicom's figure's and I'm I think there is some kind of agreement or influence between the two companies or Lucas and everyone who has the license.Why else would SS just release mostly Jedi and Medicom mostly armored figures,sound like a marketing strategy for both companies to make money,Mr. Lucas as well.

I doubt there is any kind of agreement between the two on when things happen. I have no doubts 2008 will be the year we see armored figures from SS.

No. But it sure would look cool.:cool:

VaderAuto1.jpg

Didn't Sideshow state that they were not going to set up at Toyfare this year, or am I mistaken? I thought they were just going to show everything off online for 2008.

Didn't Sideshow state that they were not going to set up at Toyfare this year, or am I mistaken? I thought they were just going to show everything off online for 2008.

I don't recall them saying they wouldn't be at TF this year. That would change my mind on if I wanted to go or not.

This is cool news but I wish instead of re-releases Medicom would put some more effort into their line and diversify it a bit more with other non-armor type characters. It just seems that's all they do is re-release already existing figures, ROTJ Vader, ROTS Vader, Stormtrooper, Black Hole Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, White clone and now this, they are just re-using old molds to make more money...

Back