1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they made a few of those look a bit like Umbara...im sold, now to find a use for my phase 1 rex

Well Wolffe was $160 so I was kind of expecting the same. Guess it will come down to accessories. Wolffe did come with 2 headsculpts and 2 helmets.

I only see 1 head and 1 helmet coming with Rex. Also, no droid poppers. From the pics it looks like, dual blaster pistols, blaster rifle, jetpack, headsculpt and helmet.

Either way, I think SS knows they can charge a few extra bucks for Rex.

This will look absolutely amazing next to my other clones. Don't know if I should still sell my phase 1 Rex or just have them be companion pieces to each other.

I only see 1 head and 1 helmet coming with Rex. Also, no droid poppers. From the pics it looks like, dual blaster pistols, blaster rifle, jetpack, headsculpt and helmet.

Either way, I think SS knows they can charge a few extra bucks for Rex.

Rex should come with a droid popper they state he has one on the production blog page. Not that that makes it understandable why he'd be priced $10 more than Wolffe other than the fact that well come on it's Captain Rex

Rex should come with a droid popper they state he has one on the production blog page. Not that that makes it understandable why he'd be priced $10 more than Wolffe other than the fact that well come on it's Captain Rex

He's holding a droid popper in the preview pic from last week. Maybe the price increase is for his helmet? They can't really use it for anyone else:dunno

For that price he better come with a Z-6 cannon. But who am I kidding, I'd still buy Rex at around $160 non-EX without all the extra accessories.

But seriously SSC, throw in a Z-6 damnit!

I like some of the shots in the gallery....

Don't care for all of the hash marks on the helmet...did he really have that kind of deco on his helmet on the show? I'll have to check. Those marks make the stand look a little cheesy too.....

I like the new head portrait...looks like that new multi-piece method is here to stay. Looks good.

But....I don't know. It's not knocking me over like Wolffe is....I'll have to look again.

I love Rex...but there isn't much behind $170 except really a new helmet and a little deco...this really should have been a 'deluxe' with more weapons and a re-deco phase one. The head sculpt is new...and better...but...this might be hard to PO....

I like some of the shots in the gallery....

Don't care for all of the hash marks on the helmet...did he really have that kind of deco on his helmet on the show? I'll have to check. Those marks make the stand look a little cheesy too.....

Yes, he had those markings through the series he wore Phase II armor.

Also, I stand corrected as he will come with a droid popper according to SS.

They should give him the rocket launcher when he shot that Umbaran 4 legged tank as well.

Woo hoo. I'll get this instead of Grievous.

Look at that head sculpt, amazing. The weathering and details are superb.

I'll display it with the new Vader, they did know each other after all, lol

Back