1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not desperate to see HT go and produce every last clone Sideshow already did. For the most part, the SSC ones hold up fine, including the v2 Rex.

Snapped a couple of new shots of the v2 501st...still a good looking figure.

DLX-501st-015.jpg

DLX-501st-016.jpg

Now if HT wants to produce some Galactic Marines or Kassyyk Camo Troopers, I'm in!

I've had a few of the later Sideshow clones, and I'm sure Hot Toys would edge the a little on quality, but I think for the most part that they would be extremely close. Not so much on portraits, but then I prefer them with the helmets on.

Hot Toys are mired in backlogs of Star Wars now, even if they announced that they were doing these, it would be 2-3 years out probably.

501st looks great there!

Now, if only you could just get the sideshow clones for the reasonable price that they used to sell for.....

I've had a few of the later Sideshow clones, and I'm sure Hot Toys would edge the a little on quality, but I think for the most part that they would be extremely close. Not so much on portraits, but then I prefer them with the helmets on.

Hot Toys are mired in backlogs of Star Wars now, even if they announced that they were doing these, it would be 2-3 years out probably.

501st looks great there!

Now, if only you could just get the sideshow clones for the reasonable price that they used to sell for.....

The clones (and prequel era SW figs in general) are arguably the best (or at least most popular) figures that sideshow has ever made, as made obvious by the after-market prices. Why they don't re-release the clones or make more in some capacity is vexing. You're probably right to assume HT would never really delve that deep into clones seeing how they already have so much on their plate, so I doubt hot toys would stop sideshow from doing so. I'd be surprised if Hot Toys even makes more than 2 or 3 clones, ever. Which is also surprising seeing how many versions of stormtroopers HT spits out... Well, the money is on the table, SSC.

I really hope sideshow reissues this one, or does a whole new one. I will legit be saddened if they don?t make products for the ?final? clone wars season.

At this point I have to believe there is a licensing issue with Ashoka products and sideshow, because it just seems absolutely ridiculous there hasn?t even been a statue, figure, or art print.

Caught Rex out trudging through the snow looking for clankers....

REX-v2-020.jpg

REX-v2-022.jpg

REX-v2-023.jpg

I think this Sideshow figure looks just fine...one of the best Clone Wars figures they produced.

If anybody interested in selling their Rex Phase II for a reasonable price and not an ebay price shoot me a PM i'll be most happy to take it off you hands and give him a good home!

I'm also looking for any other Sideshow Clones including:

Wolffe
Ganch
ARC Trooper Echo or Fives
Bly

This is the only Sideshow clone I ever bought:)

Looking forward to finally putting him and Cody together.

If anybody interested in selling their Rex Phase II for a reasonable price and not an ebay price shoot me a PM i'll be most happy to take it off you hands and give him a good home!

I'm also looking for any other Sideshow Clones including:

Wolffe
Ganch
ARC Trooper Echo or Fives
Bly

PM Sent. :rock

Wow! Great shots, Cody and Momaw!

Just pulled this one off the shelf tonight after watching him in the latest episode of Bad Batch. Figure is holding up really well. Holding poses and displaying nicely. A new shot...

R E X.jpg

May have to figure out a way to make a hooded cloak for him...I really liked that look in the episode.

I kinda wish SS would reissue those arc-troopers like Fives and Echo, instant buy for me.

Back