1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain Rex Phase II

It's a near guarantee that SS will do another PF with Rex holding his pistols in his Phase II armor.

Back to 1/6 discussion, other than his pack, dual blaster pistols, a standard blaster and a droid popper or two what else do you guys think he'll come with?

A hand holding a hologram of Anakin...or better yet Anakin and Asoka standing side by side would be cool.

Looking forward to the reveal pics tomorrow. Hoping he comes with a bunch of goodies and a nice new headsculpt!

This looks great. I always figured it was coming, but still surprised to see it pop up. 501st troopers, echo and fives box set and now this. 501st-gasm.

It was announced in last Thursday's newsletter for pre-order this coming Thursday. Standard SS practice - they give us product photos, exclusive options and price the Tuesday before.

Thank you for the explanation , I haven't been in the community so long so this is a lot of new norms for me. Can't wait for those pics.

They probably are breaking up the photos cause the Droids were 2 sets so maybe Rex will be tomorrow, the 19th. Or we'll just have to wait ONE MORE DAY!!!:horror either way we'll see him before the weeks end so that works for me.

Not sure if these are coming but I found these through the website.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/captain-rex-suits-up-in-his-phase-ii-armor/

Exclusive base for $170

100222-captain-rex-006.jpg

100222-captain-rex-011.jpg

Awesome, thanks for the pics! I don't care for the EX base so I'll be order it cheaper elsewhere, but it's a for sure buy. HS is a definite improvement over the Phase I Rex, plus his face looks older and more battle hardened, love it!

Back