1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's there in all the photos (other than the conspicuously Photoshopped one), it's not separated in the parts layout, it's not in the description..
:lol Just wondering, is it removable?

It's there in all the photos (other than the conspicuously Photoshopped one), it's not separated in the parts layout, it's not in the description..
:lol Just wondering, is it removable?

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Hence, have Sideshow EVER made a jetpack as a non-removable item?

If they have, this might be non removable.

If they haven't, then all it means is that the proto was not photographed minus the jetpack.

I don't see why the jetpack would be non-removable. SS wouldn't be that crazy, would they? Maybe someone from SS can step in here and put us all at ease.

It's a newly "customized" chest piece after all.

Even the pauldron had its separate entry on the parts description.

But logic would tell us that the piece had to be moulded and painted separately. So even if it's meant to be permanently attached, it will be possible to take it off. Don't they normally have them on with a magnet?

They usually are magnetically attached, good point though that it isn't in the breakdown. I doubt it's attached though.

We're already preordering Sideshow stuff for a 2015 release date? I thought they'd have clones down by now.

I don't think it's them having the clone process down or not, it's because the have to make 6 million PF Wonder Womans, 8 million PF Supermans and 10 million PF Batmans. Any free time between is used by distributing HT Iron Man figures.

Accessories are disappointing, but I'm still POing this guy. My 2015 New Years resolution is, no more clones ;)

Can someone call Sideshow for me and confirm that the armor is removable please. None of the pictures show it with the armor removed and I would really like to know. :devil

Back