1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should be the same price as wolffe...

SS isn't dumb, they know most will pay a little extra for a central character like Rex. $10 isn't much, then again, I don't do the clones regularly so I can see how the price increase can get to be a bit much.

SS isn't dumb, they know most will pay a little extra for a central character like Rex. $10 isn't much, then again, I don't do the clones regularly so I can see how the price increase can get to be a bit much.

Unfortunately this. Rex is a seller for them so charging a few more extra bucks isn't surprising because they know $10 won't make or break a buy for someone and SS will make a few extra bucks anyway.

He looks phenomenal and will look great next to 501st or Veteran clones. And of course the eventual ARC Trooper Fives.

Hoping to use one of those promo codes for the pre-order.

Unfortunately this. Rex is a seller for them so charging a few more extra bucks isn't surprising because they know $10 won't make or break a buy for someone and SS will make a few extra bucks anyway.

He looks phenomenal and will look great next to 501st or Veteran clones. And of course the eventual ARC Trooper Fives.

Hoping to use one of those promo codes for the pre-order.

Are there currently any available? Won't SS exclude this due to him being a pre-order?

Wow! No one's complaining about $170. :lol

I was thinking the same thing. Huge price on a clone that basically been cloned at least two dozen times already. The huge price jump does explain what u get reward points now on the dollar amount remaining when you use a coupon. It's more than built back in in the price point now

I'll actually be getting this one. Cody is the only Clone I own and he looks kind of dopey by himself.

Ah man, it's $169.99! Damn the inflation on these things is crazy. I'm in, but I will definitely need to find a way to finagle a discount prior to release.

Dang, just realized the droid two pack is 129.99 and the commander itself with hologram is also 129.99. Expensive yellow dot and hologram there....

I'm behind on times I guess, I thought 170 wasnt bad. How many times has sideshow made this dude? I know of 1.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

For real though. Trying to get the whole droid set is murder. Annoying because who wouldn't want all three to complete their squads? Beyond that, Rex looks good. He has a battle-worn paint app which is a nice contrast to the phase 1 figure.

The phase 1 figure was $135 IIRC and I got mine for even less through a third party retail seller.

The phase 1 figure was $135 IIRC and I got mine for even less through a third party retail seller.

I like that it looks like his Phase I was towards the beginning of the CW and his armor still looked fairly new while this new one looks like he's definitely a veteran that's been in many intense battles. I kinda just want to have both of them on their own shelf with broken droids scattered around them.

Just noticed a typo in his blurb on the image with all of his parts with white background. It refers to his helmet as phase I.

I think what really makes this clone shine is the amount of detail that they put into him. I don't own any Clones at all but I may pick this one up. Just looks fantastic. The head sculpt looks great too.

Back