SIDESHOW "Alien" Mini-Bust Set (Spooktacular Announcement)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DeadGhostKnight: You may have a point there with the shelf heights... d'oh!
I know I need that second detolf anyway, it just would've been nice to use it with my statues. Not sure I feel like modding the shelves, that's the thing. Hrmm... bookshelf dust. Crap.

Yeah but I was thinking of mixing in SS Alien statues with HT Pred.

You can make something to raise the shelves a couple of inches and then the Warrior would fit.:lecture

I personally wouldn't mix HT with Statues though, they really don't match up imo.

But then again i think most HT's look pretty rubbish.:panic:

You can make something to raise the shelves a couple of inches and then the Warrior would fit.:lecture

I personally wouldn't mix HT with Statues though, they really don't match up imo.

But then again i think most HT's look pretty rubbish.:panic:

:lol

Yeah when I think about it mixing them wont be a good idea.
Maybe I will stick the Classic on my wooden shelf. :dunno

saw the real statue edy, quite small..
alien bust without clear doom!!...no way...

Congrats! I entered as well. $11? Not a bad score. Have fun with those lil' green gummy Alien busts! Haha j/k ;)

And here you are! Some quick and dirty pics.

dsc2068i.jpg

dsc2069m.jpg

dsc2070.jpg

dsc2071i.jpg

dsc2072n.jpg

Nice freebie! How do you like them?

As for me, I still can't get last the green paint job. If they were the correct color and maybe if they had clear domes, then maybe I would've picked these lil' guys up.

Nice freebie! How do you like them?

As for me, I still can't get last the green paint job. If they were the correct color and maybe if they had clear domes, then maybe I would've picked these lil' guys up.

I think they're nice, nicely detailed for the price. The green doesn't bother at since because of there size and all they remind me of the Alien 3 logo which is green and so I think of them as logos.

Back