Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Mystique today!:rock The print actually looks a little more impressive in person, that surprised me. Since she's not 1/4 scale, I figured that she would fit in next to my Ghost Riders, but she towers over them.

Got my Mystique today!:rock The print actually looks a little more impressive in person, that surprised me. Since she's not 1/4 scale, I figured that she would fit in next to my Ghost Riders, but she towers over them.

Congrats Randy. pics pics pics! :)

Yeah she's a tall glass of water, but she fits in great with Elektra, BIB/Iron Spidey and Venom cos he's hunched over mostly. She'll probably fit in with Punisher although... no Pun will b a little Puny (intended).

She can almost fit in with most of the PFs too.

Next to the BiB/Iron Spidey and Wolverine comi's it's obvious she's smaller. I was thinking about having her next to Punisher.

Next to the BiB/Iron Spidey and Wolverine comi's it's obvious she's smaller. I was thinking about having her next to Punisher.

Punisher will be about 15.8" without while AH Mystique stands at 16.2", so you're looking at at 0.4" difference without the base.

Here's the bad news. The base of Mystique may be higher than that of the Punisher by a tad so Mystique may be a little taller than him. I'll have to do height measurement on her base to confirm.

Mystique is at home :lol

dsc7554q.jpg

more coming soon :banghead

Back