Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

IF anyone decides to cancel their EX please hit me up first. I was in meeting on the Friday when all these went up :( Still pissed at my boss!

Mystique_pin_up_by_jfife.jpg

:lecture

as ^^^^ed up as it sounds, i need to see some blue in the photo above to set her aside from any other female drawing/give a damn. :lol

:lecture

as ^^^^ed up as it sounds, i need to see some blue in the photo above to set her aside from any other female drawing/give a damn. :lol

It's true, she looks like a reg chic without the blue and grayscale, who would of thought :lol

Just got the 21-day estimated arrival notice. This might be just a little too close to Venom.

Just got the 21-day estimated arrival notice. This might be just a little too close to Venom.

Same post in the other Mystique thread.

OMG WOW!!!!! Ppl are going to freak, Venom, She-Hulk, Mystique....

I'm on the WL for Mystique still and that was right after the Ex sold out...

Damn, I didn't expect for this one to hit so soon. Oh well, I can't wait for this one to get here.:cool:

Has anyone heard anything from SSC about Mystique, I just went through SSC and cancelled a lot of items and this was estimated for shipping "Dec 09"... But there is no way in hell I'm cancelling this piece so was just wondering if anyone has any more info on when this will be coming out? To be honest I thought it was Q1 2010, so just as well I went and checked lol

I also had to cancell my Venom Ex which is also due for shipping this month apparently :mad:

Has anyone heard anything from SSC about Mystique, I just went through SSC and cancelled a lot of items and this was estimated for shipping "Dec 09"... But there is no way in hell I'm cancelling this piece so was just wondering if anyone has any more info on when this will be coming out? To be honest I thought it was Q1 2010, so just as well I went and checked lol

I also had to cancell my Venom Ex which is also due for shipping this month apparently :mad:

Are u mad about canceling Venom?

Back