Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm super excited...Mystique EX is going to be my first Sideshow comiquette...Woot!

Thanks, also have the Venom EX on flex...Jumped into the Sideshow pool with both feet last summer. Feels like I've been waiting forever, but judging by everyone's pics the wait is worth it!

The "Back in Black" Spider-man also displays exceptionally well with the Mystique since they are both around the same height and the scuplt is really good.

This really is a great piece, going by the pics. The print really isn't all that bad. I can't wait till Mystique gets here.

Just checked my emails and got one yesterday from SS saying that my EX will be charged tomorrow (which is also my birthday..), what better way of celebrating my birthday than knowing that Mystique will be sent on her way... :blissy:rock

Just checked my emails and got one yesterday from SS saying that my EX will be charged tomorrow (which is also my birthday..), what better way of celebrating my birthday than knowing that Mystique will be sent on her way... :blissy:rock

Happy Birthday! :)

Just Cancelled.... :)...... Have the Pf happy with it and need to focus and invest in other pieces..... But she is a beauty enjoy boys....:)

Back