Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette

Looks bad ass and the one and only Mystique to own.....PF doesn't look so bad though....still....her skull belt :rock

:drool.............

Really the She Hulk before that Emma? :horror

heh, why not!?:dunno..........don't u just love those facehugger hands!?
7214_press06.jpg

hey, guys!...if AH! Mystique is standing on a mound of skulls, do u think she might be on par with the PF version height wise!?

I'm a comiquette collector and have no love for the PF statues. So, this will be mine. That being said, you can't go wrong with either version. Mystique is just too sexy. So much so that I broke down and purchased the PF. I have no regrets, both will look hot in my collection. A modern PF and a classic comiquette that both look great. This is a rare win-win for everyone who likes this character.

hmmmm, the body and costume look pretty good so far.
will reserve judgement on the face til i see it.

but something's kinda bugging me about the skin tone.
it seems quite a bit darker than i remember.

u marvel experts would know better: is her skin supposed to be such a deep shade of blue? :confused:

nahhh the pf version is based on Mike Mayhew's art , its a lighter blue....It seems now everybody thinks this is her real color...Sideshow nailed classic Mystique color with the comiquette...Mystique is supposed to have the same skin color than her son, Nightcrawler, Dark Blue.Their preview pic is pretty dark too, that doesnt help.

...Sideshow nailed classic Mystique color with the comiquette...Mystique is supposed to have the same skin color than her son, Nightcrawler, Dark Blue.Their preview pic is pretty dark too, that doesnt help.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

The Mystique PF is nice but the comiquette does a better representation of the character with the classic outfit, IMO.

Crap! All this new Sideshow stuff goes on Pre-Order on the 7th! Any other day I'd be sitting at my desk at work with a super fast high speed connection, on a cutting edge computer and would have NO problem ordering these. But on that day I'll be at Chicago Comic-Con all day, and will miss all of these! Hm, hopefully my iPhone will get the job done, that thing may have just payed for itself.

Entirely agree. This comiquette is exactly what the Mystique PF should have looked like. I can't wait to see this at the con.

taaake pictures!!!....for the love of god, please take pictureeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!

The fact that she is wearing my favorite costume along with the skull belt has me swept away..........plus she has a fatastic shade of blue.

ok then i'll hold off further judgement of her skin's blue tone til i see pics with better lighting.

hope the face turns out well tho. if it's bad or even meh, it could really put a damper on what looks like a great bodysculpt and costume...

Back