Sideshow acquires DC License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most of the new products will be from the movies and not the comics
We shall see very soon

I think Sideshow is allowed to do both comic and movie interpretations of the DC characters according to the announcement :)

Does this means we will get a SS 1/6 Tumbler and Pod???

I have this weird feeling that SSC will be doing 1:4 pieces from the films and letting HT handle the movie versions. That any 1:6 will be focused on the comic universe.

Personally I'm not huge on the Arkham Asylum or Arkham City designs, I don't really get why people are going bat____ for them. Personally I'd prefer a proper comic Harley which seems to be one of the most requested but since SSC is showing Lara Croft, Kratos, Hitman, etc some love I would imagine that the video game licenses are a good bet.

I want some animated comicy statues or dios done, not everything has to be realistice, i love Bruce Timms work and would love a kooky and fun dio of this:

BM_HnI_TPB_solicit%20copy.jpg

Personally I'm not huge on the Arkham Asylum or Arkham City designs, I don't really get why people are going bat____ for them.
Personally, I've had some interest in the past because I think they look realistic enough that HT could do them and feel comfortable with it (similar to their Res. Evil figures). But of all the designs of Batman in the history of DC, no way I would choose that over about 50 other options first for a Sideshow statue.

First probably not, actually those with a raging stiffy for a Ledger Joker, the omission of The Dark Knight mentioned but Man of Steel and The Dark Knight Rises might mean they are looking forward instead of backward at first and that he might be a longer shot than people think. I can fully see though the Arkham City pieces with mixed media in their make ups being perfect for the Sideshow Premium Format series.

Does this means we will get a SS 1/6 Tumbler and Pod???

I remember them saying at a SDCC that it would've cost them about $5k to make a 1/6 Tumbler. That was back when it came out. Add inflation and the increased price of oil and ask yourself if you'd be willing to pay for one.

I have been waiting for a Lex Luthor statue for years.. Since DC Direct is not making one, I hope Sideshow will make a 1:4 scale Lex Luthor armor system

david-finch-lex-luthor-4.jpg

Power girl
Huntress
Wonderwoman
The Justice League (minus cyborg)
Darkseid
Hawkman Hawk Woman
Catwoman
Kilawog
New Harley Quinn
Batgirl
Ras al ghul
Supergirl
:medic

AND ADAM HUGHES SHOULD DO EVERY FEMALE CHARACTER !!!!!

This might have already been mentioned, but a Joker from The Killing Joke would be another must-have. They should offer a version in the Hawaiian shirt.

Power girl
Huntress
Wonderwoman
The Justice League (minus cyborg)
Darkseid
Hawkman Hawk Woman
Catwoman
Kilawog
New Harley Quinn
Batgirl
Ras al ghul
Supergirl
:medic

AND ADAM HUGHES SHOULD DO EVERY FEMALE CHARACTER !!!!!

... and Tim Miller should sculpt them all.

Back